Rescued

I decided to go for a little walk around the motel to get some fresh air, clear my mind of everything. I sighed as I sat on a bench outside the motel's property. I closed my eyes, breathing in the nice cool air. My eyes shot open when I heard footsteps come up from behind me. I turned around but saw no one. I heard a gunshot and a huge pain in my neck. I started to feel dizzy as I went to reach for the pain in my neck. Something was stuck in my flesh. I pulled it out and brought it to my face. From what my blurry could distinguish, it seemed like a tranquiliser dark.

"Good night!" a voice chuckled before darkness consumed me.

Warnings: Nudity, smut (-ish My first so please be nice thank you!)

--------------------------------------------

Your PoV

I woke up but my eyes were still closed. I felt like I was over the ground and moving fast. My eyelids slowly opened and I distinguished a cage in a truck. I sat up, feeling incredibly painful handcuffs holding my hands behind my back. My head was still a little fuzzy as I looked outside of the cage. There were men that were eating while one was driving. It looked like Transigen property, but where's Donald? I tried to undo my cuffs but they seem to be specially designed to keep me imprisoned.

"Well, well, the girl's awake!" The one that was previously eating a sandwich smiled sadistically.

"Who are you?" I glared.

"We work for Transigen sweetie! Since that blonde Pierce guy was too incompetent. "He explained. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists at his statement.

"And we're taking you back where you belong!" He added. My heart tightened at his statement. In that moment, I felt so angry and scared but I felt so vulnerable.

"Boss, we've got a problem." The driver stated nervously.

"What is it?" He asked looking onto the road.

"Fuck!" He stated. The driver halted the truck. A few seconds later, shots were fired and all the men in the truck were dead. I stayed completely silent, trying to steady my breathing. I heard faint mumbling and footsteps approaching the back doors of the truck. They opened in one swift movement. My breathing completely stopped until the figure from outside emerged into the truck. I sighed in relief.

"Hey baby!" Donald smirked. I closed my eyes to steady my heart rate. He crouched down and undid the handcuffs. He brought them in front of me. They were made of metal, but a wave giving off a red light was on the inside of the cuffs.

"I'll keep this for later." He smirked. My eyes went wide as I kicked him, a blush rising to my cheeks. 

He laughed at my reaction

He laughed at my reaction. He extended his hand and helped me up. I started walking out of the truck, but not before pinning me to the door and kissing me hungrily. He groaned into the kiss. Once he let me go, he exclaimed

"Fuck I missed that!" I laughed shyly.

"Come on babe, let's get you home!" He added, holding my hand.

---------Time Skip ---------

"So how come you don't use your mind control powers?" Donald asked, his hand resting on my thigh, his gaze never averting from the road.

"I'm not confident enough with them. Logan taught me to use my telekinesis ones but no one really could help me with my mental powers. The Avengers tried when I stayed at the Tower. But Logan wanted Charles to help but..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he gently squeezed my thigh.

"I'm sorry darlin'!" He stated, clenching his jaw in guilt.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I stated, looking out of the window. He took my hand and kissed it.

---------Time Skip--------- 

"I checked us in to a hotel, my men will guard us outside." Donald informed. He gave me the key and I proceeded upstairs. We got in and I stipped my clothes and took a shower. It felt like I was in there for hours, but if felt nice. I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom naked, drying my hair in the towel it was in.

"I always forget how gorgeous ya'are." Donald sighed. I jumped and tried to cover myself, having nothing to do it with, I quickly took my towel out of my hair and covered my body with it. Donald sighed again as he stood up from his laying position from the bed. He gestured for me to come closer, which I did. He slowly caressed my naked legs. He suddenly pulled me onto his lap, the action making my towel fall to the floor. He admired my body and caressed my hips, up my stomach. He layed his head in my neck and kissed my collarbone. He then lifted my leg to his hip so that I straddled him. He squeezed my hips as he kissed me viciously. I moaned into the kiss as he lowered his hands to my butt and squeezed my cheeks. I grinded into him, releasing a moan from his throat, that was muffled by my lips. He smirked as he made me whine when spanking me. He brought his hand to my breast and gently cupped them, before taking one of my nipples in his mouth and let his hand trail down and slowly rubbed my clit. Abruptly, he stood up, carrying me. I gasped at how strong he was. He threw me on the bed and quickly took his shirt and trousers off. He sighed as he chuckled before getting on the bed and kissing me. He trailed quick kisses in my neck, before leaving hickies and proceeding down my stomach. I moaned as he kissed the inside of my thigh and slowly took my panties off.

---------Time Skip--------- 

The next morning...

"Babe." A voice soothed. I slowly opened my eyes and distinguised a still sleepy Donald. I turned around to face him. He smiled and dipped his head down to kiss me.

 He smiled and dipped his head down to kiss me

"It's time to go sweetheart." He informed after the kiss.

"Let's get ready then!"