A Different Kind Of Life

In Your PoV: "Where are we headin'?" Logan asked in a gruff voice.

"Somewhere safe and protected, as long as we keep a low profile." I said after a slight pause..

After a while on the road, both Logan and Laura fell asleep. Whilst tiredness started taking over me, I hit the dashboard a few times before quietly saying "Bring us home tough guy!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning...

Your PoV

"Rise n' Shine sleeping beauty!" I felt something round push on my hip. Opening my eyes slowly, I made out the steering who interrupted me from my sleep. 

"Mmmmmh!!!" I moaned out "Just a few minutes more" I said getting comfortable again. "Oh no you don't Missy!!" my chair moved back then forth a few times. "STOOOP!!" I whispered yelled, "LOGAN AND LAURA ARE STILL SLEEPING!!". 

"Well you will have to wake 'em up cuz we'll be there in a few!" the speakers grumbled out.

Sighing, I slowly shook Logan for him to wake up, after being sure he would not stab me in his sleep, I reached to the back seat and woke Laura up peacefully.

"Why did you wake us up?" Logan asked in a morning voice. 

"We're here!" I stated 

"This is your safe place, a ... junkyard" Logan asked in disbelief turning his gaze to you.

"As I said, we're protected for the time being" I informed.

"How do you expect to be keep a low profile with race cars everywhere IN A JUNKYARD!!" He yelled.

"Okay, about that... they're not exactly cars?!" I said more as a question.

"What do you mean they're not exactly cars?!?!" Logan retorted impatiently.

"Well... I'll show you, but promise me not to freak out?!" I nervously let out.

Looking away from a confused Logan, I turned around to Laura, who is curiously gazing at me.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be here!" You stated reassurlingly. She smiled in response.

"Logan?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Su-uuure!" He answered hesitantly.

 After going through the front gate, we slowly made our way to the run-down building in the center of the junkyard. Cars, vans and motocycles arrived around the pick up truck. I slowly made my way out of it, Logan and Laura right behind me.

"Okay so don't freak out!" You stated, turning towards the cars "Guys! Take it easy on them!" 

 The numerous vehicles started getting bigger, whilst pieces of metal went in every direction, rotating and transforming in different shapes and sizes, until the cars became oversized humanoid robots.

"What the fu-uck?!" Logan whispered taken aback.

"This is my family Logan!" You smiled lightly

"Pretty dysfunctional family if ya ask me!" A silver humanoid added with a cocky voice whilst crossing it's arms.

"You guys ok?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah... It's just... what... is that?" Logan asked confused.

Looking back to Laura, engulfed by curiousity, she looked between them, examining each one of them.

"We are Transformers from Planet Cybertron and we are here and have been here, protecting Planet Earth for centuries along with our ancestors." stated the yellow, one of the more bulkier ones.