Prologue

Being the Scarlet Witch and having the power to shapeshift into oversized carnivores could be seen as a gift. But having many mythical creatures including dragons, griffins, and a pack of wolves you loved to call your ally, if not your family was a blessing. You knew they would always have your back.

Yet being the mutant with the most dangerous powers could be hard sometimes. Your older sister Wanda has Polaris powers. Peter has always said that you should love your powers and be confident with them. Pietro has always been protective of you, keeping you are far from the public eye as possible. You are not the maximoffs' biological sister, but you have the same background as they do: You were kidnapped by H.Y.D.R.A and used as a lab rat. You, Wanda and Pietro have acquired your powers by merging both your bloods together combined with various tests that had put all of you in traumatised states. Peter, being born a speedster could not comprehend your states. But he very quickly became vengeful just like Piet, and would always be there for you.

After the rise of numerous potential dangers, Pietro seeks protection for his youngest sister down south to a grumpy clawed man you used to know, with the authorisation of the Avengers and your sister. Being a less popular if not a nearly unknown Avenger you disappeared with your eldest brother and were able to stay hidden for a while.

What would happen if a corporation named Transigen discovered your existence and a determined blond cyborg comes unexpectedly in your life?

How important will your life become? Will you be able to survive with another dangerous enemy on the search for you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this story, Donald Pierce is a lot younger that in the movie (probably 20 years old instead of 35). The reader is 18, Peter is 19, Pietro and Wanda are 20.

This is a DC/Marvel/ Bayverse crossover.

This story includes:

The Batfamily, The Avengers, the X-men(ish), the Ghost Rider, the Autobots and Decepticons and a number of other superheroes for both universes and their villians. If a number of characters have died in the movies, chances are they are alive and are not going to die in the story. But they might! I'm not going to spoil it!

Thank you!