Chapter 1~ Life Changing

I got in a huge fight with my parents that night. My father is an alcoholic and my mother uses drugs. My father usually abuses me and my mother just stands there, watching like a zombie.

I had to get away. I ran out of the house and into the woods. My only escape was the forest. It was calming and peaceful. My father calls me a freak for always running out here.

It was close to midnight and the full moon shown brightly through the trees.

My dark brown hair swayed as I ran. My lungs started to burn as I ran along my own path. Slowly jogging into a walk my mind began to wander.

I always got bullied at school. People think I'm weird because of my bright blue florescent eyes. I guess that's why my parents named me Blue. The kids at my school also don't like the fact that I'm shy, but have an attitude problem at the same time. I get easily pissed off. Which is not a smart idea since my anger can get out of control and I might tear someone apart. I also have a secret that makes me distance myself from a lot of people. I don't trust easily.

I felt tears spilling out of my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. I began to run again. This time picking up more speed. I jumped into the air, landing on all fours. My paws digging into the mud.

My secret, I'm a werewolf. But I'm nothing like those werewolves in movies. I turn into a full out wolf.

My black fur was as dark as night. My blue eyes shined brighter as a wolf and my strength doubled, also adding to my enormous size.

I'm pretty tall in my human form. I'm 5'7" and got a pretty good muscular build. Most girls are smart and never make eye contact with me. But, the girls who are taller and 'popular' are the bullies.

I ran through the forest as fast as my wolf strength would let me. I haven't always been a wolf, or so I think. I actually found out when I was 14, the first time I ran into the woods for comfort. I ran so fast, my anger raging, I just snapped. My body transformed into a wolf.

You can say it's a curse, but I love it. I've always been fascinated with wolves.

Now, being 16, I've become stronger. Not just as a wolf or a human, but my mind. I've learned to let my parents out of my life. I couldn't wait to move out when I turn 18.

~Next Morning~

I woke up in the forest. Luckily, when I transform back I'm fully clothed.

I walk over to a stream and wash my face. Sneaking back into my home without making a sound, I grab my backpack and an apple, then head out towards school.

The cold, morning Washington air felt nice on my face. I ate my apple as I walked to school. Half way there my friends Kendra and Jazlyn met up with me.

"Morning!" Kendra hugs me and we begin to walk again. I look over at Jazlyn, she was listening to music. Her red hair flew in the small breeze. Her light green eyes sparkled with happiness. She was 2 inches shorter than me, along with Kendra. Kendra had short dark brown hair and dark green eyes. She always had a perky walk. These girls always found a way to make me smile, even on my worst days.

No, these girls have no clue. They don't know about my secret. They don't even know what goes on at my house. They always ask how my parents are, but I always quickly change the subject. Eventually they stopped asking, probably knowing it as a sensitive subject.

We walk into school when the first bell rings. "Catch you guys later!" Jazlyn yells, running off to class. Me and Kendra have all morning periods together. It's really nice having her around. I just wish she was there for the last two at the end of the day. Those are when I get bullied most.