23

I added the last bit of blush to my cheeks and some highlight to my cheek bones before posing for the mirror. I hum'd in satisfaction and put my things away. I walked over to my closet and grabbed the dress from my closet. It was still just as gorgeous as it was in the store. I put it on and as checked the time the door opened.

"Hey, babe," Evan smiled as he closed the door. "You ready?"

"Almost," I leaned in for a kiss and rushed to grab my shoes.

"Don't forget your necklace," he said as I made my way back towards him.

"Thank you." A smile was plastered on my face. He hooked the necklace onto my neck and I grabbed my sash.

"Beautiful," He said before we made our way to the door.

As we sat in the back of his sleek black car, the car driver drove smoothly towards the dinner. I watched as Evan texted some co-workers and smiled to myself. My life was amazing. Who could have asked for a life. It's not perfect but I love it.

"So where's the dinner at?" I asked, brushing my curls behind my shoulder.

"Uh- the hotel," He said distractedly. He didn't notice my small panic attack. The hotel? Harry's hotel? What if I see him?

My mind was racing and all I could let out was a simple, "Oh," Evan paid no attention to me. The rest of the drive seemed to pass by very quickly. I didn't want to go in. I suddenly felt as though my dress was suffocating me. I got hot and began to worry about my makeup running. I sat with my hands in my lap as I imagined all the possible scenarios that could happen. My hands were fidgeting and Evan placed his on top.

"You nervous? It's just a dinner, and you look absolutely gorgeous. You have nothing to worry about," He kissed my cheek and I smiled the best I could. "Let's go."

He took my right hand and we mad our way out the vehicle. The steps up to the entrance were plain concrete with a rug over the top. The building was tall and very intimidating, not just with looks but with what it held inside. The doors were crystal clear glass and the floors were marble tile, all with the same design. As you entered there was a small fountain placed in front of the reception desk and a chandelier above it. A double stair case was placed on either said and met up at the top. To the right there were chairs in a deep brown color with white roses for decorations. To the left there were tall doors to match the chairs. I assumed they lead to the dinning all because that's where Evan was leading me too.

As we entered, the walls were tall and there was another glass chandelier above a very long table. A small stage was set up off to the side with a microphone and come speakers along with a guitar and piano. There were already people, mostly men in suits and ladies on their arm looking fabulous. I found myself scanning the room for him but nothing.

About ten minutes passed and there was still no sign of him. I don't know why I expected him to be here, maybe he's not even in the hotel, maybe he's out partying. That's apparently what he does best, according to the media.

Evan finished his rounds and took me from the other women. He led us to our seats and the waiters brought out some white wine for everyone. There was still small conversations happing around me and Even took this time to get up on the small stage.

"I want to thank everyone for coming tonight. This is huge step in my career and I especially want to thank my father for trusting me. I've work long and hard for this opportunity. Rooms will be provided for everyone here tonight if you please, it's my thank you gift," He let out a laugh followed by scattered laughs throughout the room. "You can collect the key at whatever time you please and the rooms are pre-assigned. Another thing we have planned tonight is a small private concert by the... Harry Styles!"