7

For those of you who don't know yet, I changed Loki's name to Rico. I just wasn't feeling Loki as his name. Sorry for the confusion. xx

I unlocked the door and walked into the silent house crashing on the sofa. Harry followed behind and locked the door before taking a seat by my feet. I let out a loud sigh and he placed a hand on my ankle. "Alex," His voice sounded worried and sympathetic.

"I'm fine Harry!" My voice comes out louder and more annoyed than I anticipated. I look up at him and he looks a little taken aback. He doesn't see me looking at him and he has a little disappointment and hurt look covering his face. "I'm sorry." I sigh. "I'm just a little tired of hearing my name, with that particular question."

He nods and stands up walking towards the front door. I sit up on my elbows and fear of him leaving flows through me. I don't want him to leave. But before he reaches the door he bends down and picks up the records from the bag on the floor. Relief washes over me and I watch as he places the record on the record player and gently lays the stylus on top. For a second it's quite and all you hear is a grainy silence but Fly Me To The Moon begins and Harry stands listening for a second before placing the cover down and walking over to me. He puts his hand out for me to grab and I laugh. "What?" I giggle, and he just keeps his hand there, smiling, until I grab it.

He pulls me off the sofa and begins swaying back and forth with me, one hand holding mine and the other resting on waist while the music fills the house.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Harry's eyes never left mine while we swayed and bounced back and forth to the up beat music. He dipped me and twirled me around making laugh and pulled me close to him again.

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

As the music played we continued to dance and he held me close. The words from the song reminded me of him. How I wanted to kiss him. How I loved him. And I wondered if he thought the same.

Silly me, I thought to myself, pushing it to the back of my mind. He was just trying to make me happy, trying to make me forget my horrid week and it was working pretty well.

The song finished and he let me go to turn it off leaving me standing in laughter. "That is a swell song." He smiled and shimmied over to me.

"I told you. His music's great." I smiled and he grabbed one of my Pink Floyd albums.

"Mhm, my turn." He exchanges Sinatra for Floyd and I don't object.

For the next hour or so we just sit and listen to whatever we feel like, sprawled out on the floor eating snacks.

"So when's your dad getting back?" He takes a bite of his chips while sitting on the floor against the single seat.

I lay on back with my legs up on the sofa, playing with the ends of my hair. "Some time tomorrow morning. He's supposed to go visit grandma and stay the night."

"So you'll be here all alone tonight?"

I nod and there's a moment of silence between us. "You wanna stay?"

I smile and look at him and he laughs. "I'd love to," He smiles but stands up and straightens out his pants. "But I can't."

"Oh, ok. Next time then."