Thanks for 3k reads

Before I say anything else I want to thank y'all for 3k reads and 158 likes I know my book is bad that's why I don't have a lot of likes but I realized when I hit 1k I didn't say anything but now I am so thank you so much now scroll down to see the real reason why I made this A/N because y'all know I don't like them oh and I not going to become one of those writers to set goals and not update until it meets them even if you are one that does it no hate against it but I don't like knowing that I can't read the rest if people don't like it and don't want to like it but anyways now you can go ahead and scroll down.

Okay so my bestfriend (aka ride or die) made a book on here so I am going to shout her out DanielCVIsMyDad it's a why don't we book mainly about Daniel Seavey the book is called More than a fan? And I not a really big fan of why don't we but I actually like it, it's her first book she only has 2 chapters but she just made it today and she going to post two more tomorrow and it's actually kind of better than mines and just because I'm promoting I might post an update but I'm really running out of Ideas so I might end up ending me story or turn it into long one shot books so everything I did is going to be one story and then I'm going to make another but the beginning is probably going to be the same.