New house

*Recap*
Justin,Raegan,Kale,Jack,Tish,Damon,
Ryan,Cameron,Grayson,Maya head home and start to pack and then...
*End of recap*
Then they all but there stuff in the moving van and then headed to the airport.They all took a Uber to the airport they went to security and everything and then Justin looks up from his phone and notices a girl sitting across from the group was starring at Raegan and then he got her attention without anyone else noticing and mouths he's mine and then she mouth no he's not and he is straight.So that causes Justin to get angry so he lifts up is hand and mouths look at this and he points to his engagement ring and then he turns to Raegan and uses his finger to lift up his chin and then pecks him on the lips so that causes Raegan to say I love you and peck him a few more times and then Justin sees the girl get angry and get up and walk away.
R:I wonder what's with her
J:*giggles* oh I know
R:Justin what did you do
J:Oh just something called your mines and your not straight or single trick
R:*giggles*sure is yours and not straight
J:I know *kisses Raegan*
R:*Kisses back*
It then when it turned in to a good 5 min make out in the airport.They pulled away when they hear there plane called so they all get up and get on the plane.The sitting was Justin,Raegan Beside them was Jack,Kale and in front of Kale and Jack was Damon,Ryan and in front of Raegan and Justin was Tish,Maya and last of not least Grayson,Cameron,was in front of Damon and Ryan.They all fell asleep.
*6 hours later*
Justin woke up and realized that they land in 10 minutes so he decided's to wake Raegan up and then tells Reagan to wake up Tish since she was right in front of him and then he woke up Kale and then Kale woke everyone else by texting Hell Yeah in there group chat repeatedly.They land and then head to get there luggage and then they get an Uber and head to the house.They all get out and say wow expect for Justin and Reagan because they have already seen the house.They walk in and sit down on the couch since it already had furniture.They talk about room arrangements.
J:okay so Raegan and me get the master bedroom.
Jack and Kale share a room since there dating.
Tish and Maya share a room since they are the only girls.
Cameron and Damon share a room.
Ryan and Grayson share a room.
So that leaves us with 5 rooms left  2 of them are going to be a guest room 1 of them are going to be an office and we all get are own desk and stuff.Then one will be a filming room.The last room can be umm any ideas.
K:yea game room
J:okay and a game room
Then they all say they are tired so they go to bed and sleep for a busy day tomorrow...
(A/N Cliffhanger and just to make things clear Grayson is Grayson Hunter Goss just incase you thought it was one of the Dolan twins and Cameron is Cameron Black and Ryan is Ryan Stalvey and what do you think is going to happen the next day I know this is short but I am writing this at 2:46am and on my phone so I will have a long chapter today but later.)