Big time skip

*2 year skip* Check back on the first chapter and look at the changes.
What has happened in there life:Raegan and Justin are still dating but Raegan gave Justin a promise ring on there 1 year anniversary.They both are 18 about to graduate.They already planed to move to Los Angles into there own group house with kale,jack,Damon,Tish,Maya,Cameron, Ryan,Grayson and continue with there social media career.
No One's POV
Raegan has a surprise for Justin on there graduation and there two year anniversary there best friends kale and jack know about the surprise along with some of their class mates and there parents and the principal.
*the day before graduation*
Raegan wakes up earlier then Justin so he can practice He surprise and he was picked to help set up so he does his normal routine and puts on his Justin Blake tie dye shirt and white ripped jeans and heads and forgets to grab breakfast. He arrived at school and hoped out of his car and walked in and starts to help decorate and then eventually he starts practicing for his surprise.
Justin wakes up a later then Raegan but earlier than what time school starts because he was picked to help decorate.He does he normal wake up routine and he puts on his Justin Blake tie dye shirt with white ripped jeans.He heads out the door and realizes that he has some extra time so he stops but Starbucks and get a 2 Vanilla Cappuccino and 2 breakfast sandwiches be know Raegan always forgets to eat breakfast.He heads to school and goes straight to the office to figure out what he has to do and where Raegan is.
Office lady but her name is Mrs.Faubion:Mrs.F Justin:J
J:good morning Mrs.Faubion what spot do I have and do you know where Raegan is.
Mrs.F:Oh good morning Justin and you have cafeteria and Raegan is in the gym but you can't go in there.
J:thanks and why can't I go in there
Mrs.F:well he is doing something you can't see
J:what do you mean I can't see he is my boyfriend
Justin says and walks out of the door very upset He doesn't know why he can't go but Justin goes any way and he walks through the door and sees Raegan down on one knee with a ring and then she says yes and he slides then ring on her finger and hug her and then Raegan sees Justin and let's go of the hugs and say Justin it's not what it looks like Justin drops the drinks and the sandwiches and run.Kale says you might want to go after him.Raegan nods and runs to the bathroom and sees Justin crying with his head in his knees saying he never loved me and then he lifts his head to see Raegan.
Raegan:R Justin:J
R:Justin its wasn't what it looked like I promise
J:so I walk in to see my boyfriend down on one knee and hugging someone else what am I supposed to think
R:I can't tell you why because it's a surprise but just know I love you and only you I would never cheat on you
J:okay I love you
They hug and then they go back to help decorate.

(A/N I know this is short but the next one will be longer I promise this kind of a cliffhanger I got this idea from another book but I am going to change it a little even though I already did.)