Meeting New family members

Raegan's POV

Mom:Honey come here and meet them (She yells from the front door to the living room)

Raegan:Okay ( I yell back) (Raegan mind: time to meet the two people I am going to spend the rest of my life with)

I grab my phone and walk to the front door and my mom puts her arm around my shoulder.Then I see my new dad and then look to the right and see a short boy about as tall as my mom but shorter with dark brown hair with pretty green eyes and as I stare I look at he smile and he starts blushing so he covers his face with his hoodie.I then remember that he looked a lot like the boy that I was going to ask out today.

Mom:RAEGAN!!! RAEGAN!!!

I heard my mom calling me then I sanpped out of it.

Mom:Raegan this is Justin

( Raegan mind omg that is him what am I going to do)

Raegan:Mom can I talk to you in private

Mom:okay

They go into the kitchen far away from Justin and his dad.

Raegan:Mom you can't date his dad

Mom:Why (she says in a concerened voice)

Raegan:His son Justin

Mom:Yeah what about him (She say in a nervous voice)

Raegan:(I take a deep breath) We have been talking and I planned to ask him out today

Mom:WHAT!!! (She says in a shocked voice)

Raegan and his mom walk back to the front door and ask if the can come in and talk.

Justin's POV

I turn to my dad and nod okay we go sit down.

My mind Omg that's the boy that I was going to ask to be my boyfriend is my step brother I wonder if that is why he (aka Raegan ) talked to his mom in private.

No One's POV

They all sit down.

Justin's dad:What's going on (He says in a worried voice

Raegan Mom:Babe we need to talk as a new family

(A/NI know Justin and Raegan broke up but I just decided that I want to publish this and I am going to continue to update at least once a week until i think of another story. I know this i a short story but it is a cliffhanger so)