Chp 13

-----Jeff's POV----
I leaned close, making sure death was okay with me doing what I was about to do. I was actually afraid... This is death we are talking about! Plus I never made out with anyone beside Slender....
I crashed my lips into his mouth hole, meeting his lips. He put his claw-like hand on the back of my head and deepens this kiss. Dammit this is acwerd. He started sucking on my lip, practically begging for entry, and I parted my lips slightly, allowing it.
He was seeming to really enjoy this. That was the frightening part, I don't really want to do anything more then kiss....
His tounge in my mouth felt weird, like a snakes! And his lips felt weird, it felt dry.... We parted the kiss, and death started to lick my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I let out a little yelp of pleasure, as he started nibbling my sweet spot.
He leaned over and what he did next was a bit beyond my wanting. He lifted his weird claw like hand and prodded my junk, making me shiver at the sudden prodding. He did this multiple times, apparently enough to make me want more then just a kiss.
I started to form some words that weren't needed, for death made up HIS mind. He lifted me up, and walked to some place I'm guessing was his house, tho more of a cave in my opinion...
He placed me down on the bottom of the bed he had, witch apon further inspection was made of skulls and a VERY comfy cloth.
Deaths intensions were showing clearly, from the tightness in his pants. 'This will be fun'
/-////till next time://///
Oh btw I might do deAth an happys POV next CHP