Chp.11

/////ermergerd I cnt believ how long it's Ben I'm so sorry!!!! Now the wait is over//////
---------Slendys POV---------
"Jeff no! Don't die!" I screamed realizing the love of my life Ly limp at my own feet. I felt his forehead... Cold... Can rape kill you?
I pushed the thought aside as I slowly got up and set free the other pastas who immediately made their escape...
"Why couldn't Jeff had escaped... Like them....." I whispered. Smile quietly approached me and nuzzled Jeff's cold body. I embraced Jeff's cold corpse as years streamed down my face (idk were they come from deal with it :T)
I felt a whole new feeling.... Of Grief of loss... Out of the midst if my missery I hardly noticed smile began.... Glowing?
"Smile!? Wtf" I said astonished, gazing at the blazing wolf. His brightness increased and a faint human form formed. The light faded to reavel a young boy, no more then 13. I gasped as I relized "you perv u Licked Jeff's balls D:<"
He shrugged " if u knew my true form would you accept me?" Though he looked human he had a tail an ears like happy.... HAPPY, that little fart!!!
"Smile we have a job to do, find happy and..." "Kill him" he finished the sentance before I had the time to.

-----after 2 hours of searching----

"I smell him so be carful" smile whispered through gritted teeth. We walked lightly towards the small cave smile suggested happy was in...
3.....2....1!
....
....
"He's not fucking here" I Said turning my back to the empty cave. Just like a que, a piercing pain split through my back as I flew around to see happys godforsaken face.
I let out a hiss of furry as I tried jabbing him with my outstretched claws. I manage to get a clean hit from his side, but he was quick and managed to clamber up my side and sick his dagger into my left shoulder.
I let out a scream of frustration as I mustered up the bit of streangth I had, and swug my arms, and tentacles, at happy. Half cautiously I relized I was screaming Jeff... For he was the one I loved... Memory's flooded back... This bastered came an ruined it >:C
"DIE BITCH" happy screamed, running at me with dagger pointed at my chest, without thinking I yanked the dagger out o my shoulder, pointing it straight out and a ear splitting scream of pure agony erupted from hapys screaming mouth.

------Happys POV-----

I looke down in agony as Tears stained my cheeks. Blood gushed from the dagger loged firmly in my stomach. My pupils shrunk back in horror.
Now was my last chance "I can rescue Jeff!" I screamed blood pouring from my gaping mouth. Slendy stood frozen to the spot.
"How...." He said, in a raspy tone.
"When I die... I can give satan something for Jeff's life...." I stuttered for breath as the life bled out of my wounds. I colapsed to my knees before I fell to the ground. Not waiting for a reply.... The world swirled and wound its way to my death....

----------
Jeff's POV
-----------
It was cold... Dark... I tried to open my eyes... I couldn't.... Everything was black.... Was I..... Dead?
Suddenly a bright light shone and I flinched at the sudden light, but I was not prepared for the next thing. There, three feet in front of me.... Was happy, yet he had a wound in his stomache.
"H-happy?!" I muttered, longing I ask we're I was. "Jeff.... We are dead" he looked to me, I couldnt help but gasp at the look in his eyes. He seemed.... Deafeated....
A swirling red mist surrounded a figure.
"wellcome to hell you no good sons of bitches"

//////hope u liked it!!!!! I will try to update mor I promise!!!! Great surprise in store for you!!!!////