Chp.1

-time laps from last storie 4 months-

Jeffs POV

Slendy swore vengance on Happy 4 months ago... and happys been popping out of no were more and more... slendy hasn't even noticed! I'm going out to walk. "slendy, I'm taking a walk, see u. u to zoe." I hollered bwfore grabbing my knife and heading out. Im stopped. slendy grabbed me and pulls me in for a kiss. I relax my mussles and hug him. "I'm just gunna wander around the weird blue house of death :3" I said calmly. "-.- great" slendy replied.

-skips to house cuz I'm to lazy :P-

Happys POV (suprise)

I sat in the small loft inside what I call home. all I have are these FREINDS. my brothers, who took a visit to the taxaderist years ago.... "BWHAHAHAH" I colapsed. losing sanity. "Jeff, will soon be Mine They say SLENDY-ASS is king of pastas?!? THEY THINK WRONG" I lauched my knifes at the wall. I walked over to my 'shrine ' it had pictures of jeff surrounding a giant, mangled picture of the 'allmighty' slenderman, dead. "heh..." I perked my ears hearing a familiar voice cursr at what appeared to be a rock."jeff?" I wispered. "Heh.. chance.." i giggled lossing sanity once more.i slowly stalked down the rickety stairs. stopping at the door way. jeff was poking at a bush with a stick. "Hello Jefferson." i said sneakily. he froze.i walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. i nibbled on his ear playfully, whilst purring softly. "Happy, you better fucking run..." jeff said enraged. i slowly removed his knife and backed up "Why?" i said loosly.

JEFFS POV

"Why?" he said with his fucked up smile, copying mine. hes so fuking UGLY. "Cuz ill kill you!" i roared grasping for my knife, only to find it missing. "What the?" i sayed flabergasted. "Looking for thiz?" he said, smirking and then litrally... SWALLOWING the knife. "What the fuu" i said being cut of by him grabbibg me and dragging me inti the shack with a perverted grin.shit.

////HI HI HI! IV BEEN BUSSY LATLEY SO HERE IT FINALY IZ!!!////