Chp.10

/////hey guys umm i should say i havent ben able to update much, got money probs an i work late, an free nightz im doing stuff////

Slendys POV

Smile and me raced off, avoiding obsticals in our way, his ussal demonic aura was glowing a murky red. we stopped in front of the house happy dweled in. smile ran around back and i heard him growling. i quicly rushed over and saw a door under a pile of garbage and leaves. i threw open the door to heer bloodcurtaling screams, and faint moans. i toar down the steps like a dog. "HAPPY" I screeched. the cat was thrusting to fast and eventually jeff soffaceted then passed out. he froze and turned looking wide eyed at slender. "screw you asshole" he growled, as he quickly made a beeline twords the door, basicly throwing smile as he lept up snapping. "Good luck with the dead fool" he smerked... as he fled i dare not look around. i stumbled foward and picked up jeff an just sat there. "N-n-no jeff.... you cant be dead....." he was cold and limp... no pulse could be felt as slendy leaned forward. a look of pain plastrd on his face. smile wimpered as he look from jeffs limp body to slendys bedraggled figure...

.....

.......

........

"I love you"

//////Clif hanger!!!!! ok so i am not giving spoliers so yeah, vote, star, comment, follow, AND THANKS FOR 2,000 + READS n LIKE 67+ FOLLOWS!!!!! BAIII/////

edit:
I was just notifyed, that therr is no chp.9 that's normal.... nailed it