Chp.12

//////ANOTHER CHP :0///:

----Jeff's POV---
"S-satan!?!" I screamed. Though pastas are the closest thing to the devil on earth, that did not mean they accepted lucifer.( for all u guys info Lucifer is satan but his more real name from Jesus)
"Ahhhh Jeff! I was wondering when death would escort u heer!" He nodded his head to the tall cloaked figure, a skull poking out at the face area. He nodded in acknowledgment.
As he chuckled his gaze rested upon happy.
"You little sex bag, I have save a special area for you in hell, butt alas you still have 6 more lives left." He grunted, almost looking annoyed. Happys face flushed a light pink as Jeff relized "you hit it off with the devil :0"
Happy flushed with embarrassment, giving Jeff a 'tell someone ill die again'
Jeff paused "6th life?" What did he mean by that? Satan laughed "he's a cat, you dum hole, HELLOOO 9 lives"
Happy sighed "make that 5.... I am giving up one extra in order for Jeff to return to earth...." Satan looked smug, his eyebrows raised.
"Only if you stay for a small while to... 'Party'" he grinned, giving happy a flirty look that made happy blush and look downwards, his small perverted grin appearing on his face, his little imposter smile curving in that smug smile of his.
"Only if I top" he cooned approaching the devil with a sway here and there, as if drunk. He wrapped his arms around satan and they walked off somewhere for privacy.
"I would follow him, to make shure u get your life after" a voice came from behind him. death stood gazing enviosly towards the spot satan once stood.
Jeff froze. "And what? Whatch them repopulate?!? No thanks!"
Death shrugged and slunk down towards the ground. Jeff felt bad, did HE, death, like satan? Perhaps Jeff should do death a favor....
Jeff silently walked up to death, for the floor made no noise, for some reason. He leaned over and whispered into deaths ear "would u like a gift"
Death already knew Jeff's plans, and he looked down acwerdly, and muttered "uhhm.... Are you shure......?"
Jeff nodded slowly as approached death, then sat on his lap, leaning in for the one thing death most likely longed for.

///////it's gunna get saucy next time in more then 1 POV! But no spoilers :3 an OMFG 2 chps in one day :0////