Chapter 17

Slender pov.

jeff is gone. I cant feel his heat. Hes cold in my hands as i walk slowly to the house.

Hell it was good while it lasted right? I guess god had his way with him. Well i guess you could say being a kid killer will take jeffs death off my mind right?

... No... jeff was the only Real source of happyness in my life. I may not have expresed it enough.

And i regret that.

Now hes gone.

Iv failed him.

Iv failed Myself.

As i walk back to my house i look up at the tree and think for a while. Smile is at my heals and just looking up at me... curiosly.

  I rush into my house placing jeffs cold body down, and take out my note book used for making my famous 'pages' and began wrighting.

Hello. If you are reading this then you have found the body of slenderman. And assuming your reading this you are wondering 'is he really dead?'.
The answer is yes. All immortals can decide to kill themselves and ALLWAYS end up sucksesfull.
No more pages.
No more killings.
No more Slender man.

And with that i take the note and walks back outside beneath the tree in front of his house. I deeply breathe and tack the note up to the tree.

  I throw the rope over the top part of a branch and catch the other end creating the perfect noose.

  Now all i have to do is put it around my neck. I can finnaly be with jeff and restart my life.

  I can try at least.

I grab the noose and place it around my neck. I close my eyes and under my breath i wisper.

"I will see you soon"
Snap!

I get hoisted into the air and feel air rush from my body.

  ...

...

...

"SLENDER!!!"

Jeff?!?! I thrash against the rope and teleport from its ensnaring grasp and drop to the floor with a thud.

"S-slender! No! Dont ever do that Again!" Jeff shouts running from the house, tears running from his face.

"I-i thought you were dead!!" I reply with a joyfull expression.

Seemingly out of no were jeff leans in and plants a deep, passionate kiss. It sent heat up into my cheeks and my spine tingled.

  "I Love you."

I smile before looking right at him and saying one more thing.

"I love you to."

....

  ....

     ....

And thats when i woke up.

Im in a forest. I have blood dripping from my chest.

"I killed this girl!" The young boy with white skin hisses over the little girls dead body.

I hiss in slight confusion. I give up and teleport home.

  "Fine jeff. Have fun with her!" I spit over my shoulder. It felt like i was in my own realm for ages. But it was only for mere seconds. I knew it. As soon as i laid eyes on that boy my dreams would soar! But sadly dreams will be dreams.

    And love for another

Ussualy stays hidden

    Until one has enough streangth to face it

     Maybe this time, it just isn't meant to be.

             -The End

(This is the end! You guys have helped me along this path from being a shitty ass  wrighter to this! I love you guys so much!!! The whole 'and thats when i woke up' is from when at the begining of the first book jeff slashed his chest and basicly slendy fell into this weird void from coming into contact with jeff, sonetjing that rarely happenes basicly what it means is slender rwally DOES like jeff but just doesnt want to admit it. I hope you guys enjoyed the series but alas i had to end it :( it was fun to do in the log run but i had to end it eventually sorry )