"Oh, Listening to Lovely Lies."

///WARNING///

☆∞Oh, Listening to Lovely Lies. ∞☆

-

-

●★★〒▲〒★★●

How long have I been here?

How long will I be here?

What is my goal my life now?

Why am I not trying to escape?

Why do I feel this way towards someone I FXCKING hate?

How can I hate someone.....who shows so much painful love?

Or is it just a in my fxcked up imagination.

I'm just dreaming....soon it'll end......soon.

It's not like I was living towards a future honestly.

I guess I deserve this type of torture, my life was boring anyways.

___________________________________________________________________________

Darkness,

Darkness,

Nothing But Darkness.

Nothing But Lies.

All My Hypocrisy.

_______________________________________________________________________

My mind never focused on anything as I feel his hands traveling up and down my spine. His lips and tongue making it's trail down my neck. Causing moans of his name to roll off my tongue. My nails claw his blonde hair, and my toes curl. My pain surpressed by adrenaline. Weirdly and surprisingly he was being somewhat gentle with me. Meaning he's showing sort of quality of a caring person. He pulls my already bruised body on his...to sit. My eyes darted open. He gave a smirk. My fear grew, so hid his hard on my clothed body.

NO...No... I remember the first time I met...or seen him...or encountered him. He really hurt me badly. The worst pain I ever felt in my entire life. This is why I'll hate him forever. But leaving the stupid, boring and formal ass school was the best thing ever.....sadly. Wow, I knew this was what he wanted, longing for this to happen, taking me at my most weakest. Unable to fight back, unable to protest like I usually do. I just heard the sound of his belt unbuckling, knowing there was no escaping.

If I run away, where will I run to.

When he finds me....he'll do even worse damage to my body..I wanted to run, but...

I......won't.

Fxck.

I was emotionless, seeing flashbacks of that day he screwed me, I didn't beg him to stop because it wouldn't work. Seeing what they did to my friends, it was only fair for me to get the same thing. It burned my soul, knowing that I'm in the satan's possession. He pulls me into his arms nibbling on my ear. His uneasy breaths jagged and rough in my ear. My thoughts suddenly distracted when he whispers my name repeatedly in my ear....later turning into groans, not noticing my palms on his thighs......

Not aware of Sehun's fingers already it's way down.

His fingertips creating tingly sensations on my breast and stomach. My stomach turned as I closed my eye's. I become tense closing my legs. He opens them, Effortlessly pulling them apart, leaning his body on mine, turning me over. Sending signals up and down my body.

Sometimes I wished that there was an off switch, and he just activated it...but not in this world.

He chuckles at my disgusted facial expression. He angrily enters.