Meeting Tink

HENRY POV!

^*^*^**^*^*^

Blair just had a blank stare at me for a second. Like she didn't know what to say.

I didn't mean to say that. I guess I just felt comfortable around her and like I could ask her anything and... Yeah, it happened.

"Uh... No, no... I have never had a boyfriend. Why?" She asked shyly.

"I was just wondering." I answered and chuckled.

"Oh" she muttered. Her face expression sunk a little.

Suddenly, a woman who looked to be about 22 walked out of the Treehouse.

She had this crazy exited look on her face.

(A/N: Okay so I'm kinda recapping the chapter Tinkerbell's treehouse, however thing WILL be different coz' it's Henry's POV. So just stick with it and read!)

"Blair! You're back! I missed you so much. How long has it been? Like, a week?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah just abou-" Blair replied until she cut her off. Blair frowned.

"Ooh, and just who is this?"

I felt my checks warm up. It was weird.

"His name is Henry, but we need you to-" Blair said, but was soon cut off again.

"Nice to meet you Henry! I'm Tinkerbell. Don't tell anybody, but I think I'm the only fairy without magic. And you know what else? Last Saturday, Blair here put a snake in-"

"OKAY!" Blair yelled and then blushed profusely. Then she looked at me for a second, maybe thinking I would judge. I don't know...

"Aww come on! Henry here won't tell anyone that it was you who put a snake in Felix's tent!" She said loud and clear, then covered her mouth with her hand cause she totally just blabbed Blair's 'secret'.

"Shut up!" Blair said in a loud whisper. Tinkerbell just giggled uncontrollably.

Blair looked really embarrassed. It didn't bother me though.

I gave her a smile, then I looked at the treehouse in amazement.

It was wonderful. I felt like a child wanting to go inside of it so badly.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Now you guys have seen Henry's side of things!

Bye love you all!

Two updates in one day! Yay!