I'm Henry

The boy sat on the log alone. He looked upset like there was no one in the world who even cared he exsited.

I've been there for sure.

I've been to this lagoon so many times to try to escape from my problems, worries, regrets, thoughts, and Pan. The lagoon is calming. It always seemed to ease the hurt I had building up inside of me. It is my happy place that I can always go to, to sort things out in my life without any commotion going on, or anyone expecting something of me.

He might be feeling the same way. I would understand though, he's all alone. I stay quiet but I do start to approach him.

"It's a pretty view... isn't it?" I say gently.

He jumped a little when he heard me and spun around sharply with out saying anything.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." I said.

"Oh, you didn't. Well, kinda but not really." He replied quietly.

"You wouldn't happen to be the Truest Believer, would you?" I said. I totally jumped over to the subject WAY to fast.

"What's that? I don't think so. I'm Henry. What's your name?" He asked.

He was much more handsome than in the picture that Pan gave me. His hair was brown and wavy, and his eyes were crystal blue, his smile could light up the world. It made me melt a little inside though I felt the urge to put on a strong front.

"I'm Blair, Blair Jones." I said and held out my hand and gave him a strong handshake.

"That's a cool name." He remarked. I totally blushed. I'm sure it was obvious. I said thanks quickly and sat down beside him. Now he wasn't alone on the log. I didn't feel so alone either anymore. "I just got here.... To Neverland. My family is still in a whole nother world. I don't know how I'll ever get back." He said.

"I understand the feeling. My brother was the only bit of family I ever had. He traded me for safe travel in this godforsaken place. Did your family send you here on purpose?" I asked.

"No! Well... I don't think so. I hope not. They would ever something like that." he replied.

"Well it should be comforting to know they still want you, and might come to rescue you from this horrible place. Right?" I asked.

"Yeah... What makes Neverland so horrible?" He asked me.

"Peter Pan." I let out a chuckle. It was that simple.

Then I remembered. Pan was coming to this spot! He would be here any minute. I had to get the Truest Believer, er, Henry out of here and fast.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gettin better right? I will be updating soon!

THIS IS SO EXITING!

Twitter:@Oncergeek

FOLLOW/COMMENT/VOTE