Get Away Plan: Part 1

"We can't stay here. Follow me, hurry." I told Henry.

"Wait why?" He suddenly became curious.

"Because Peter Pan will be here any minute, and he is the last person you would ever want to find you. We can't waste time. We need to go NOW." I said sternly.

"Okay!" He answered back like this all caught him by surprise.

I took him by the hand and led him out of the open lagoon area. I was leading him to my secret hide out. It wasn't all mine. I shared it with the only friend I had on Neverland.

TinkerBell.

I spent a lot of my free time there. It was a tall tree house deep in the woods. Pan didn't really know where it was... I think... by the looks of it he didn't care. Tink said he has yet to show up at the tree so, it would be the ideal hide out for Henry at the moment.

We either walked fast or ran over Tink's tree house. He asked where we were going and I repiled with...

"Somewhere."

I peersonally thought it was a great response... I guess Henry didn't think so.

Henry stopped and pulled on my arm. "What's going on? Who's Pan? Why does he want me?" He demanded. We were wasting time stopping like this.

"For now let's just say, Pan is a really BAD person who want to use you for evil. I'm sure of it. You just have to trust me now... Do you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I really have no one else at the moment..." He replied. He sounded so uncertain with everything he said. I just shrugged off the thought and we continued to walk.

It wasn't long before we heard a rustle in the bushes and trees. It was headed our way. I didn't want to take any chances thinking it was a bunny.

"Henry, get behind that bush and do not get up no matter what. It might be Pan. If Pan sees you don't trust anything he says. Trust no one." I said in a eager whisper. Henry just sort of stood there and looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Go!" I told him. He got behind the bush and didn't say a word.

I turned facing the sound and pulled out my knife. Whatever it was, it was only a few feet away. I couldn't make out a face or figure. There were too many vines, trees, and branches in the way.

Soon the figure was close enough to make out. I knew who to was automatically. Of course.

"Speak of the devil."