Alone

"PAN!" I screamed through the empty forest.

"You can't just leave me here alone like that!" I yelled again in hope for an answer.

I let out a groan of frustration, and made my way, yet again aimlessly, through Neverland.

"Where the hell did Pan take me? Okay. Figure this out. So," I said to myself pointing to the east.

"If the Indian Village is to my right, and Tink's place is somewhere around the North..." I remarked pointing behind me.

"All I have to do is simply keep walking straight! ...I think" Whatever. I shrugged my shoulders and began to head forward.

~~~~~~~~~~
Eventually, I appeared at a familiar lake. I looked across the lake and saw Skull Island. Pan's "secret" hideout, even though everyone knows.

I found myself laughing at my comment as I studied the large rock in the shape of a skull.

"Hmm... Somebody must be home." Noticing there was the candlelight glow, signifying Pan was there.

I went to an empty rowboat that was upon the shore, and began to make my way to Skull Island.

To Pan.

"Ooh!" I yelled frustratedly to myself.

"I'm really going to give him the what for when I get there for leaving me in the middle of Neverland. AT NIGHT!" I moved my voice level to a loud scream.

Oops. I began to clam myself, then I added in a hushed tone. "He knows I'm afraid of the dark."

After I had said that to myself, I began to think.

He knows I'm afraid of the dark... He lets me sleep in his tent, while the lost boys sleep outside.

He also knows that I like the special berries that grow on this island... Before Henry came, almost every morning he always had picked some for me.

He even knows my favorite color is blue... Oh! One time, he brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers that were different shades of gorgeous blues.

Oh my. Does he really? No... But do I really?

...no?

My thoughts quickly vanished as I bumped into the shore of Skull Island.

"Now I'm not sure if I really want to go in and bother him." I said to myself as I stared up at the giant skull shaped rock.

Sooner or later I worked up the nerve to get out of the rowboat and creep into Pan's hideout.

As I peeped into a large opening, I saw Pan sitting at a table and occasionally looking up at things written on a wall, then writing things down on a sheet of paper.

Was he not at all worried about me? I thought to myself. Oh cut it out!

I walked towards Pan, ready to give him a piece of my mind.

>>>>>>>>>>>>\~\<<<<<<<<<<<<

Okay guys! I know it's short, but I've began working on the next chappie! SOOOO...Yea!

Tell me what y'all think! I need feedback!!!!!!! *grabs your shoulders and shakes u*

Ahem

Welp. What do YOU want to see happen??????

MWAH

Much <3,

@oncergeek