Your Eyes

As soon as Henry said that there was a way we would find a way out of Neverland I chuckled to myself.

"Ok. If you think we can get off of this god forsaken island, then I just might believe you." I said sarcastically.

"We will. I know we will. There has to be a way out of Neverland." He said reassuring me.

I just nodded my head up and down twice showing him I understood. "M'kay. Let's just get to Tink's tree house." I said.

We walked a little farther and soon we reached a big tree house on top of a 50 foot tree.

"Woah... That's high." Henry said under his breath.

"Yeah, it's a long climb. It's worth it though, Just follow me. Oh, and uh, don't look down." I said jokingly.

Henry's eyes looked up at the large tree in amazement. Henry had beautiful crystal blue eyes. I could get lost in them forever. They seemed to never end. I must have been staring at them to long, because Henry said "Are you okay?"

_____________Henry's POV___________(For the first time yay!)

Blair was staring blankly at me for a long time. Everything was silent and I was wondering what was wrong. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She came out of her trance and said "Yeah, sorry. I was just... um... lost in thought I guess." She chuckled to herself and pushed her hair behind her ear.

I could finally see her whole face. She had a perfect complexion, dirty blonde hair, and the darkest brown eyes I have ever seen in my life. When she moved into the sun they turned into a beautiful golden color.

I cleared all of the thoughts in my head and said "Well, we better start heading up. It is a long climb, right?"

"Yeah. Let's go." She replied looking away.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long. I have had a lot on my plate lately.

So, I have finally done someone else's Point Of View. (POV) how do you like it?

I will try my best to update soon.

Luv you my pretties!

AND ALSO..... I HAVE 320 READS! YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY AMAZING!

Twitter: @oncergeek