Chapter 15- What people are willing to do!

We were all still standing there completely shocked at what had just occurred, when my phones ringtone brought us all back to reality. I looked down at my screen seeing it was Mia, and needing a distraction from my thoughts for a moment I answered it.

" Hey Mia what's up?"

There was silence on the other end making me think I hadn't picked it up in time. But then she spoke.

" Hey Rose."

There was some hesitation there I could hear it in her voice. I was about to tell her to spit it out when she spoke again.

" Rose Natalie Dashkov is dead. They found her body in a motel in Spokan, Washington this morning."

I was completely frozen. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't like her at all but she didn't deserve to die. I'll bet Adrian did it or his family did to cover his ass over Eric and Rhea. There wasn't anything that family wouldn't do to cover up a crime, or get revenge for one of their own.

I still hadn't said anything as three sets of eyes worriedly watched me and Mia tried to get my attention through the phone.

" Yeah Mia, can I call you back I need to go tell Liss and Christian."

I don't even know why I'd said that. I needed to think right now, we said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone. Everyone was still staring at, so instead of beating around the bush I came right out with it.

" Natalie Dashkov was found dead in a motel in Spokan, Washington this morning."

Dimitri knew who I was talking about, Tasha looked like she was trying to remember the name, and Ivan just looked lost. I needed to get back home and talk to my dad, I had a bad feeling about this and I didn't like it. Not at all. Telling Dimitri I would see him later and giving him a kiss, I ran out the door to my moms car. I heard the clicking of heels and knew Tasha wasn't far behind me.

" Mind if I get a ride Rose? Ivan was going to take me but I figured you wouldn't mind."

I nodded and she got in the car. It was silent for a few minutes until Tasha broke it.

" Rose why were you so stunned to hear that news? I remember her now she was always a terrible girl, and I know you guys never got along with her. I mean that is Victor's daughter right?"

I knew Tasha would have eventually remembered her, so filled her in on what had happened in Montana.

" When we went back for the funeral Adrian and Natalie approached me. It got heated and I punched him and smacked her, telling them I knew they were with Jesse when the Dragomir's were basically murdered. After that I didn't hear from them either of them, which seemed weird to me. My Friend Celeste told me they left town together and now she is dead and he is no where to be found. Something is off, I just don't know what. But it doesn't take a genius to know he is involved."

She was quiet the rest of the way only telling me bye when I dropped her off at her house. I then made my way home.

I walked in to see everyone sitting in the living room watching TV. They all looked up seeing my face and immediately asked what was wrong. By the end of me telling them my father and Pavel were having a silent conversation. I was in no mood for this and said as much. They both looked at me conflicted. But I gave them my best glare making Pavel spill his guts. I knew it would work on him, I'd watched my father use the same glare on him a few times.

" You said she was found in Spokan?"

I nodded

" Randall Ivashkov is in a correctional facility in Spokan, Washington."