Chapter 14 - Zara

My heart stops. I watch as Logan obeys the voice, and then it dawns on me. I'm such an idiot. I turn my head to find whoever it is that is talking. There's four of them. They are all well built and stocky. And each of them is carrying a machine gun. I smile and stand up, only to hear Logan's surprised whisper,

“What the Hell are you doing!?”

I ignore Logan and step out into the aisle.

“Don't worry everyone, they are not going to harm any of us. You see this is all one big joke. One that I want to add is not funny in any way shape or form.” I say with confidence, and all my fear goes away in an instant.

By this time, I have all the men's attention and the one that spoke earlier waves his gun in my direction, signalling for the one closest to me to come and get me. As he gets beside me, Beast let's out a growl, but I end it with a look. The man points his gun at my chest and grabs my arm. He yanks me in front of him and pushes me to walk towards the others. I let him too. As soon as I am in front of the leader, who is the most built, about 25 years of age, deep chocolate brown eyes, and tattoos all along his arms. Wait a minute. On his right shoulder there is a tattoo of a falcon. Meaning he is a special operations soldier, well ex-special operations now, since he's holding up a plane. I look to the others and they all have the same tattoo. Fuck. My fear slowly creeps back into me. This is not a joke. It is fucking real. And each of these men are trained assassins, highly skilled and highly dangerous. But I can't let my fear show now.

“You know what I am mistaken, I will go sit back down now.”

I turn around only to be greeted by that fucking bastard who is behind me. A hand swallows my shoulder and forcibly turns me around, I'm facing the leader again.

“You are not going anywhere, Sweetheart. Besides you were just so bold a minute ago.” He says in a voice of amusement as he rapes me with his eyes.

And now I'm pissed off. He smiles in a creepy way, and points his gun at me. Without taking his eyes off me he commands the other three,

“Make sure no one gets out of their seats. If anyone tries anything kill them. And, Jackson, why don't you keep the pilot company. Me and Sweetheart are going to have a private talk in the cargo area.”

Then he slinks his filthy arm around my shoulders and begins to lead me to the back. I glance back at Logan, hoping he can read my terrified expression. Then the sick son of a bitch blocks my vision and all I see is his black shirt. I have a very bad feeling about this. I turn and focus on keeping my steps steady and making sure not to walk too fast or slow. We get to the door the leads into the cargo room. I stop, knowing all too well that Mr. Rapist wants to open it. He wraps his free arm around my waist pulling me into him, he plants his nose in my hair and takes a big whiff, he exhales slowly, his breath tickling the back of my neck in the most gut wrenching way possible.

“Sweetheart, open the door.” He whispers in my ear, and puts his hand with the gun on my other shoulder, making sure I got the picture.

I lift my arm, and it is only then I realize I'm shaking. He releases my waist and envelops his hand on top of mine.

“There is no reason to shake, Sweetheart, as long as you do as you are told, you won't be in any pain, well I mean the pain you will be in is enjoyable pain. In fact, you will enjoy yourself just as long as you cooperate.” His tone is so passionate, it makes me want to puke.

I am so fucking pissed off. He thinks I am shaking out of fear. But I'm shaking in complete raw anger. He places our hands on the doorknob and he turns it, opens the door and shoves me inside. It's dark. My eyes hurt as they adjust. And when they do all I am able to make out are the outlines of boxes and crates full of the passengers stuff. The only light coming into the room is from the little window in the door. But there is a click and I look back to see that he shut the door, but did not lock it. He found a stack of crates and pushed them in front of the door, and the room is enveloped in darkness. My eyes don't even have time to adjust before I feel his breath on the back of my neck. He begins to grope me with his free hand. I don't stop him. I can't stop him until he gives me an opening.

“Sweetheart, you need to relax. You are so stiff, it's like you are a statue. But that's what I'm here for, I'll help you relax,” his tone is seductive in that creepy kind of way.

A bone chilling shiver runs up my spine at this moment which gives him pleasure. In a husky, turned on tone he demands,

“Take it off.”

As soon as he stops speaking, he forcibly turns me around to face him and I find myself pinned. He also pushed me down onto the cold floor. And he now has the gun pointed at my chest. Before I can ask what it means, he grabs my shirt and a loud rip echo's through the room. I begin to fight back.

“Hey, I'm giving you an escape route, you can still walk out of here as long as you don't take it any further.” My tone is serious.

He just smiles and leans his face to where it is just centimeters from mine.

“Sweetheart, that's cute. But what are you going to do when I don't take your offer?”

Before he can make his move, I flip us, so where I'm on top. I smile sweetly at him and tell him,

“I will kill you.”

He doesn't have time to process my words before I punch his nose, as my fist made contact there is a satisfying crack, as I shatter his bone. Then I get off of him, taking the gun with me since he did not keep his grip on it.

“Get up,” I order him.

He does, but with a giant smirk on his face.

“I like a woman who is feisty.” With that he throws himself at me. I fall and my head hits a crate as I go down, instantly causing me to close my eyes.