𝟏𝟒*

Within the weeks that had passed following the end of the year Olivia found that the attention slowly drifted off of her. She'd gotten used the whispers and curious eyes, especially when she and Draco had started to act friendly with one another in front of the school. As far as the student body knew they were on bad terms after he'd kissed her on the astronomy tower and abandoned her, now they were talking to each other and acting as nothing had ever happened.

What hardly anyone knew however was that Draco and Olivia were more than just friends. They were sneaking around the castle together, sharing moments in secret and enjoying each other's company out of the eyes or their peers. It was nice for them and it was exciting knowing there was an aspect of secrecy to it. It was like living in the moment and they both adored it, the adrenaline it gave them was fleeting.

Her and Draco's secret rendezvous helped to take her mind off what was going on with herself and her parents. It provided her with a distraction for the most part and it was something she needed because it stopped her from reading Harry's mind in her dreams.

She'd just returned from one of their rendezvous, hiding out on the astronomy tower stargazing, when she walked into the library on her way back to the common room. She'd promised Harry, Ron and Hermione she'd help them figure out a way for Harry participate in the second task tomorrow given that they hadn't figured anything out yet. She didn't expect to find Ron snoring, using a stack of books as a pillow as Hermione paced back and forth down the aisle they were sitting in.

She caught Harry hitting his head against a book lightly and rose both of her brows. She contemplated turning around and doing a runner but Hermione had caught her standing there before she could back away.

"Olivia." Hermione sighed, "Where have you been?"

"Uhh." Olivia hummed in a high pitched tone of thought before she said, "I was with Alexis."

"Well we need your brains." Hermione replied, "We can't figure this out."

Olivia crossed her arms over her chest in confusion, "Figure what out?"

"The riddle for the second task." Harry grumbled in annoyance, turning his head to look at her.

"Oh." She muttered, pulling the chair out next to Harry and sitting down next to him, "What about it?"

"Tell her." Hermione said then.

"So I took a bath in the prefects bathroom and I opened the egg under the water and I heard a song."

"A song?" Olivia asked.

"I know." Harry replied then, "I saw these.. people, they said 'come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground, an hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took'."

Olivia rose her brow in confusion as she looked to her two companions who were awake, "What and you can't figure that out?"

"What?" Hermione muttered then, stopping her pacing as she looked to Olivia.

The Slytherin of the group shook her head, "Harry, these people? What did they look like?"

"Well they looked like they were underwater." He replied.