𝟎𝟓*

The rest of the school week had passed by in a blur, like it always did. When Professor McGonagall dismissed her students just before five on Friday half of her class made a quick getaway. The fourth year Slytherin students she taught legged it across the castle, back to their house.

On the first Friday of the school year it was a well known tradition that every house had a party somewhere secret on the castle grounds. These parties were accessible to students in their fourth year and above for obvious reasons involving alcohol.

Professors knew these parties happened but only a few of them were truly bothered enough to try and stop them but it was only on the extremely rare occasion that they got caught.

The Slytherin house had their party out on the black lake — every year without fail. Olivia had never been more excited, this was the first time she was allowed to go to any sort of party because now she was old enough.

She had started getting ready almost as soon as she got back to her dorm room. Her, Serena and Alexis took it in turns using the bathroom — like they always did — before helping each other get ready in any way they could. Olivia was putting Alexis' long hair into two braids for her while Serena lounged on her bed opposite them, her hair already pin-straight and ready to go.

Serena flicked through the latest edition of 'Witch Weekly' while she waited for her friends to finish getting ready. She looked up from her flicking and up to her friends, "What are you both wearing?"

"It's pretty simple really." Alexis went first, "I've got a cute little grey beach dress to go over a black swimming costume incase I wanted a dip in the lake or something."

"What about you Liv?" Serena asked.

"Well." Olivia muttered, bobbling the second braid at the bottom, "I brought a bikini but I'm going to put some denim shorts and a loose top over it."

Alexis felt her braids before turning to Olivia, "Let's see?"

She walked over to her dresser next to her bed and pulled out a dark green bikini, lying it on the bed for them to see.

Serena arched her brow, "That's cute."

Alexis picked up the bottoms and looked at Olivia, "Who are you trying to impress?"

"I'm not trying to impress anyone." Olivia laughed, taking the bottoms out of Alexis' hands and tossing them back onto her bed, "I'm fourteen."

"I bet it's Malfoy." Serena teased, poking her arm.

Olivia hit her hands away before she started to tickle her. She fixed her blonde, Scottish friend with a death stare before answering her, "I'm not trying to impress anyone."

Alexis sighed, "I don't believe you."

Olivia felt an arm loop over her shoulders and looked to her friend, "Alexis what are you—?" She screamed as she was tackled from in front and she continued to scream when her back hit the bed. Her screams turned into violent cries of laughter and pleads for help when her two friends started to tickle her mercilessly.

"I'll stop if you tell me the truth." Serena offered, sat on top of Olivia's body.

"I am telling you the truth! Why would I lie?" She screeched, trying to cover her face and push them both away at the same time.