𝟎𝟖*

The instant throbbing in her head and muffled voices of hanging above her was what swayed Olivia to open her eyes. The loud and mangled groan that passed her lips caught the attention of those who were conversing around her and they all looked to the student.

Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape and Madam Pomfrey crowded the Olivia, all staring at her intensely and waiting for her to open her eyes. Olivia rubbed her face before opening her eyes completely, only to recoil and close them again soon after, the bright light scattering around her hurting her sensitive eyes. She felt like she'd been ran over by the Knight Bus at full speed.

"What the hell happened?" She groaned loudly, opening her eyes again.

"We were hoping you could tell us." Professor Dumbledore replied, arching a thick white brow at her as he stood at the edge of the bed.

Olivia sat up on her elbows and looked around, recognising the setting of the hospital wing. Her face creased in confusion and she frowned, "Uh, I-I don't think so."

"Can you try to explain?" McGonagall asked her gently.

Olivia shrugged her shoulders, not really sure of what to say, "I was sat in potions— I don't know what happened, I just felt really dizzy and then I was stood outside watching Harry battle a dragon in an arena. It felt like I passed out.. when I sort of woke up I was back in potions and my nose was bleeding."

"Battling a dragon in an arena?" Snape repeated skeptically, glancing sideways at Dumbledore.

"I was sitting in the stands with Hermione and Ron." She sighed as her head pounded, "Can I have something for my head please? I feel like a toll just kicked me."

Madam Pomfrey sprung into action, standing up quickly from the chair next to Olivia's bed and patted her hand, "Of course dear." She replied, walking away and towards her supply cupboard.

"You say you saw a dragon?" Dumbledore asked of Olivia curiously. The girl nodded in response, resting against the bed frame and holding her head in her hand, "And you had a nosebleed?" She sighed before nodding again, there was only so many questions a person could handle answering, "Interesting." The headmaster muttered, scratching his chin curiously.

As he began to walk away Madam Pomfrey came back with something for Olivia, but the girl was not done and now it was her turn to ask the questions. "What's going on?" She asked looking up at her headteacher. "I know it wasn't just a dream.. a-and you have this look on your face that says you know exactly what's happening to me."

"No matter your confusion I cannot be the one to tell you." Dumbledore replied cryptically, "This is only the beginning. You must learn who to trust Miss Warwick, dark and difficult times lie ahead." Those were his parting words as he looked to Olivia before turning on his heel and walking out of the hospital wing. Professor McGonagall gave Olivia a small, pressed smile, before following Dumbledore out with Snape also in tow.

Olivia was left even more baffled then than what she was when she woke up, some fucking birthday, she thought to herself. She could bet no other person had some sort of crazy dream on their fifteenth birthday about their friend fighting a dragon before having a nosebleed and passing out in the corridor. She didn't know what to make of it, that was for sure.

"Some of your friends are here to see you." Madam Pomfrey said to her as she stood by the foot of her bed.

"Can you let them in?" Olivia asked her tiredly. She didn't know which friends she was talking about and she didn't mind either, she just wanted to see someone so she could talk about what had happened to her.