𝟎𝟗*

Olivia didn't think she was the type of girl who got nervous easily but sitting at breakfast on the morning of the first task she found herself unable to look at the food that was being served. She didn't know what to do with herself, she was besides herself with worry — especially after she'd seen Harry trying to battle it out against a fully grown Hungarian Horntail. She just hoped what she'd seen on the day of her birthday last month was a dream.

Because if it was actually reality she would probably pass out.

Not only from seeing an actual dragon and being so close to it but because she would've actually of seen into the future.

Had she not of known anyone, or was close to anyone, participating in the Tri-wizard Tournament she could imagine she'd be pretty excited. Knowing Harry and Cedric, two of her good friends, were about to partake in the task however knocked her ill.

When the time had come for people to start making their way down to the arena that had been set up specifically for the task she didn't want to get out of her seat. Ginny and Hermione had to help her up by her underarms and they stayed close to her when they followed the crowd of students down to the arena. Olivia decided she was going to be sticking with her Gryffindor friends that day and they didn't complain, they liked her company.

When they made it to the arena Olivia wanted to run back up to the castle and hide under her pillow. She couldn't believe her eyes, the fact that everything she was seeing was so familiar to her caused an eerie chill to creep up her spine. She recognised every inch of the place, it was exactly how she had seen it the day of her birthday.

She reached out and gripped Hermione's hand tightly, stopping at the top of the steep steps downwards and into the stands. People began to walk around her and Hermione, their friends leaving them at the top and finding a place to watch from.

The brown haired girl looked to her friend and saw her wide eyes transfixed on the grounds before them. It didn't take her long to put two and two together and she swallowed nervously.

"We have to find Harry." Olivia said to her, "I have to warn him that I was right."

"Okay." Hermione nodded, agreeing to go with her. She looked around before she saw a small tent next to where the school faculty were settling themselves down in and pointed over towards it, "There maybe?" She suggested.

"Yeah." Olivia said, "It's worth a shot."

They both turned around and walked through the people walking down towards the arena. Olivia dipped her head when she saw Crabbe and Goyle walking near her, not wanting any interaction with the two idiots she knew accompanied the boy she was avoiding. Her and Hermione made their way towards the pitched tent and they found Harry outside of it, dressed in black and burgundy robes with his surname printed on the back of it.

He was pacing back and forth, staring at the ground intently as he tried to work away some of his nerves and Olivia called his name as soon as she saw him.

Harry looked up to her and Hermione and his shoulders sagged somewhat, his body relaxing at the sight of his friends, "Hi." He said to them both as they walked over.

Olivia nodded once in greeting as she and Hermione stopped in front of him, "It's the same. That dream I had on the day of my birthday? Yeah, I don't think that was a dream."