Back To The Beginning.

When Mariana first woke up,she thought it all had been some crazy,demented nightmare. Yet sadly,her wrapped arms and forehead told he otherwise. She sat up,groaning from being so sore.She snapped her fingers,and the pain was gone. The physical pain,atleast. She saw a neatly folded note next to her,and picked it up carefully while leaning back against a pile of pillows. She had been on her bed. She read the note,and almost teared up at what she saw. 'Hey Mariana,its me..James. I just wanted that im..Im sorry,okay? For everything I've done to you,the pain,the emotions,and the chase in the woods. I was wrong to ditch you back then,and I was so over-raged by your prank that I could've killed you. I regret ever coming here,bet or not. All I ever do is cause you more pain,and thats why I'm leaving. By the time you read this,i'll be gone,back to that hell-hole we call the demon world. I know you're wounds will heal,the physical ones. I just hope that the emotional ones will,too. Im sorry...I Love You,Mari.-Love,James.'  Mariana could see the spots of water on the paper,presumably from tears. She then began to cry,just like when James had come back and she'd hit him with all her might. But no,these tears weren't out of bottled up rage from the past,these were tears of Sadness . Something Mari was all-too familiar with.

 She rubbed her eyes,trying to process what had happened in the last events. She began to have flash backs,remember all the good times they had had as a child and,heck,even now. "C'mon Mari! WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" a five year old James said,in a pirate costume. Mari laughed,a pirate costume on her aswell. "As long as its with my best friend,i'll do anything." She spoke,loving to see the young boy squirm. Even when she was five,Mari could be evil. The boy turned purple,grinning secretly. "I'll sweep you off your feet one day,Galaxy." James said suddenly,letting the girl's eyes widen. "W-whatever ya big dork." The memories switched suddenly,it looked as though Mari was in a hall of a school.  "Hey,Mari!" Said  Dylan,the high-school jock of the school. Mari looked up from her book. "Sup." she said lazily,leaning back in her chair. "D-do you uhm..Wanna go to the prom with me?" Ah yes,Senior Prom. The most 'important' moment  in a girls life. Dylan was a green-eyed boy and a emerald demon,controller of gems. HE had golden hair,a toothy smile that any girl would fawn over. "Uhm..Sure,Dylan. Why the hell not." Mari said,grinning slightly. The prom was tonight,so after the bell rang Mari ran to pick out her dress. When she came home,to an empty house of course,she went up stairs. She slowly slipped on the dress. (The one above,but black a violet,with a purple bow tied around the waist. and its a bit less flowy.)

She put on her make-up,just a smokey eye with eyeliner,and blood-red lipstick. She put on her only set of black heels,and walked back towards the school at 9. When she got there,she sat down on the bench and waited for Dylan. Others girl had sat next to her,and one by one their dates found them and whisked them away to the dance floor. But Dylan never came,not at ten and not at eleven. When she finally saw him,he was dancing with another girl on the dance-floor,enjoying himself. Mari sat down,covering her face in her hands. "I-i knew it..Of course he'd do this.." Mari said,about to cry. Suddenly a strong hand pulled her close,hugging her gently. She heard the thumping of the magic from their chest,and instantly knew who it was,and she now knew who was comforting her. "J-James i-" "Shh..Its okay,hey,wanna dance Galaxy?" HE asked,grabbing her hand and standing infront of her. Sh looked up and smiled,and her date then pulled her to the dance floor,where they knew they loved eachother,yet neither had to guts to say it. Months after is when he left her,cold and in the dust like Dylan had that night. HE really did sweep her off her feet.

 All the emotions  came back to Mari,who whispered to herself before leaving a note on the bed,her stuff all gone and teleporting back where she was in the first place,in her bedroom and laying down in bed,her pj's teleporting onto her as she slept.

                                                  And do you wanna know what she said?

                                                     She said,"I'll find you again James,Don't worry."

                                                           When Aaron found his letter,and Katelyn found her,they said this. 

                                                                   "We'll all meet again," 

Will I make a sequel?  I wont say. 

Mari:Thanks For Reading

James:Hope You All Enjoyed

Katelyn:Hope You Have A Good Day

Aaron:Goodbye.