Dear Devil..

When the two got back,both of them froze.Aaron was shoving candy into his mouth a mile a minute and Katelyn,James's master,was passed out with glitter in her hair. She had a vile in her hand,James looked at it and sighed. "Aaron stole one of his grandmother's potions once again.." He mumbled,looking back at her. Mariana chuckled,looking down at the young girl on the couch. She had bright gold hair,a black t-shirt and jean shorts. Her hair was dyed black at the tips,looking like a black fire was crawling up her hair.Mariana scratched her arms and neck. "These clothes are too scratchy..they don't even suit me.I wonder what that man was thinking when he created this for me.." Mariana thought to herself. "Yeah,same here.Lovein' the hair tho." James said,grinning. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD JAMES!" She yelled,chasing after him around the house with her claws out.James laughed,flopping onto the couch and picking up Katelyn,shoving him infront of him as a shield.

 She opened her eyes and screeched. The poor girl saw her worst nightmare when she looked in Mariana's galactic eye. Mariana jumped back,covering her eye. "I-is it that bad..?" Mariana asked,almost silent. Katelyn nodded "YOU HAVE A FREAKIN' GALACTIC EYE! I SAW MY NIGHTMARES IN IT,YOU..YOU FREAK OF NATURE!" Mariana wasn't sure if she should give in to her human emotions,or let her demon ones rise and claw this girl's eyes out. Mariana's skin flashed from red to black to human colored. Half of her was now her demonic self,while the other one was human while the eye was crying. "This happens sometimes..her demonic and human emotions fight with eachother.Quite literally.Then her body just turns against her and shows what shes feeling.Right now she can't decide to give into having human ones,or rip your eyes out. Katelyn gulped,slowly backing away to the edge of the couch. "Wh-what stops her?" She asked quietly. James smirked "I'll show ya." He said.

 He walked over to Mariana,poking her in the back. The human side yelped,one hand covering her mouth from laughing. The other side of her glared,swatting James away like a fly. "Aw,c'mon Mari! Don't kill her! Do it for me?? Pweeeasee??" James asked,giving the best puppy dog eyes a human probably could.The human sides face lit up,giggling and trying to nod while the dark said was violently trying to stop her. After a few more minutes,the demonic side faded away and she was human again.Black tears were streaming down her face.James hugged her tightly,glad she was ok. Mariana's eyes turned huge once again,not knowing what to do. Aaron's side of the potion wore off and was watching. He made a hugging motion with his hands. Mariana slowly wrapped her hands around James,hugging him tightly.James's eyes went as big as saucers,a single tear falling from his eyes. "I...missed this,being honestly. You always were the best at hugs,but you always got glitter on me.." He chuckled,gripping her tighter.

 The hair covering Mariana's eye moved away a little,Aaron glanced at it. Her galaxy was in the shape of a young girl in a dress,her face looking nervous. A hand suddenly formed and grabbed hers as the picture slowly faded away with the girl smiling. Aaron blinked a few times,making sure he saw that right. Katelyn had seen,and had managed to get a video of it. "Ahem." Katelyn said. She called James over and showed him the video. "What was that?? A..Memory or something?" Katelyn asked. Mariana appeared slowly behind her,her head down with her hood up. James looked confused until he caught a glimpse of a neon purple and dark pink from her galactic eye. She slowly raised a knife,ready to stab Katelyn straight through the back. James didn't mind if Katelyn died,he hated her.But,his friends would kill him if he lost the bet,so he raised his hand,laughing. Katelyn looked confused until she turned around. "Aww,someone a little jealous of me taking him away from your hug?" She said smugly,smirking. James's face turned dark purple while Mariana's turned light blue. "Your not gonna do it,LOSER." Katelyn said.

           HEY FLESH SACKS! HOPE YOU ALL Uh..What do you sorry humans say..Oh! Uh,ENJOYED! BUH-BYE