Bad Demon,Bad!

Currently,Mariana was being chased around Aaron's house by a VERY angry James. She ran down the hall,seeing a window. She had an idea,and she knew it'd be painful. But in her mind,nothing would compare to an angry James. She dove straight through the window,getting stabbed by glass shards. She booked it down the street and into the woods,James following closely behind her. Meanwhile,back in Aarons living room,there were two dumbfounded childeren with pale faces. "They're gonna kill eachother." Katelyn said,already heading for the woods. Aaron looked at the window,then at Katelyn. "Your right.We gotta hurry before one obliterates the other." he said,following after the two. They followed the scorch marks on the grass from them running so fast. They begin to see a blue and purple liquid on the ground,almost as if it were..Blood.

 They hurried their pace "You don't think Mari's bleeding,do you? It seems like blue and purple are her thing." Aaron said,getting worried as a dark purple liquid was being seen on the ground near the blue and purple one. Katelyn and Aaron both said it at once,stopping dead in their tracks. "Uh-oh."

Mariana ran faster,reaching up and grabbing a branch above. James ran right past her,thinking she had gotten away she let out a loud sigh. "Boo." James said from behind her suddenly. His face was twisted into a insane,sickening grin.Both of his eyes were dark,crimson red. Mariana screamed,falling out of the tree and running again. After about an hour of running James had calmed down,and was chasing after Mariana trying to get her to stop. Mariana's human form was badly injured,almost to the point of passing out. James ran infront of her,grabbing her arms. She instantly passed out,her blue and purple blood pouring from her wounds.

 Sorry for the short chapter! I havent updated in like,three days and I wanted to get something out. Im planning ona special chapter coming soon for the Halloween Season,so be expecting that soon! Mari's passed out so im not being interupted! Yay!