Why Me?

Aaron breathing quickened intensely,holding his head. The Face's eyes suddenly flashed a dark purple,and Aaron suddenly became lightheaded. Before he could pass out,He blinked his eyes and he was no longer lightheaded.He sighed,not seeing the face in the window anymore. Phew..It Was Just An Optical Illusion..Thank God. He thought,rubbing his eyes. "Psh,yeah kid.I'm an optical illusion." A voice said from behind him. He quickly whipped his head around,seeing the boy from the window. "Uh..WHA? How the he-" Aaron was cut off "Lemme Guess. Oh My God! How Did You Get In Here?? Ahhh!" The boy chuckled,his violet eyes full of laughter. Aaron looked at him,shocked. Suddenly the two boys heard footsteps quickly approaching the door. Mariana walked in " Hey Me-0_0" She stared at the boy. "Hey Dude! Your Mom said I could chill here for a while-Hey,Who's Your Friend?" She asked innocently,smiling widely. "He's not my-" He was cut off,once again. "What's it to you? Wow,loser.You an Emo with your hair over your eye or something?" He said,grinning from ear to ear. Mariana's eye's widened as she recognized him from the street. That Presence..It feels...familiar..She thought. "I can say the same thing to you with that nose ring,buddy." She said,trying to keep a straight face. " He's Not My Friend!! He's-" He slapped Aaron on the back.Hard. Aaron yelped,getting the hint to shut up. "So,Are you his cousin or somethin'?" He asked,leaning back on the wall. "No,Actually.Just a close friend,how long have you known him?" Aaron yelled "FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS! MARIANA HES NOT HUMAN! HE JUST POPPED IN FROM THE WINDOW!"

Mariana blinked,looking confused. Then it clicked in her mind and she growled. Memories flashed in her mind like lightning,but a flashbacks soon made their way into her mind. "Aw,C'mon Mari! You can't cry so easily you big BABY!" James said,laughing with the gang of cool kids. "Why..Why a-are you doing this!?" Mariana choked out from the sobs,gripping a skull necklace that hung around her neck. "L.O.S.E.R" The boys chanted,laughing. "Galaxy The Loser!" "YEAH JAMES?! W-WELL..WE'RE NOT BEST FRIENDS ANY MORE! NOT FRIENDS AT ALL!" Mariana yelled,her skin turning black.The boy's backed up,booking it. She ripped off her skull locket,smashing it. She stormed off,sobbing as she walked away from her past life. Mariana walked over to her special place,a treefort. It was equipped with an Xbox,a mini-fridge,and other things.She sat down on the bean-bag chair and sobbed,covering her face. After a few minutes she grabbed a popsicle from the fridge,picking up the gaming controller. She turned to where James usually sat,and growled. She began to play as a broken skull locket formed in her pocket.

Mariana gasped suddenly,looking the boy dead in the eye. She threw a punch at the boy's face,hitting him in the nose. "JAMES!" Aaron yelled,as though the name suddenly popped into his mind. He slowly looked up at her,she glared down at him,a sparkle coming from her covered eye. Her lip quivered,and she ran out of the room.A few seconds later a door could be heard slamming downstairs. James' eye's were huge,it took a minute for his brain to process what had happened.Like Mariana,it clicked in his mind as memories began to play.

"Really? I can join you guys?!" Child James exclaimed,his signature phyco-grin on his face. Th leader of the "Cool Kid" group nodded,chuckling."Yeah dude,your awsome. There's just one little thing you gotta do.." He said,smirking. "Anything! I'll even swear on it to the devil himself!" Jame's said,smirking. The boy's looked shocked,but nodded. Jame's swore to the devil,and listened to what they had to have him do. "But..She's my best friend.." HE mumbled. "Think of it this way.You can get the entire SCHOOL to be your friend,and only lose one." One of them said,leaning back. "Deal!" James said,walking over to where a child Mariana sat. She looked up,waving happily. James shoved her to the ground suddenly,spitting out insults and harsh comments instantly. Mariana was on the verge of tears,she yelled "Why..W-why are you doing this!" James wanted to stop,but kept going. "L.O.S.E.R" They chanted. The last comment James ever said to her he instantly regretted "Galaxy The Loser!" The boy's looked at him,confused. "Galaxy..?" One asked. James ran over to Mariana,moving the hair away from her eye.It showed a galaxy that was collapsing. James gasped,backing up as her skin turned black. They all ran,James slowly crying. The last things he heard from her were "YEAH JAMES?! W-WELL,WE'RE NOT BEST FRIENDS! NOT FRIENDS AT ALL!"

Mariana? James Thought

Hope you all enjoyed everyone!..Huh..Im not getting interuppted by that demon today....weird.