Chapter One ❤

"Emma..Emma....Emma!!"

I don't know who's calling my name and I don't care. I just wanna sleep and if it's one silly maid, I'll have her fired.

"Emma! it's past nine. Are you not supposed to resume school today?"

Yawns.

"So? Have you forgotten my dad owns the school? Get lost before I have him fire you."

"I'm taking away your credit card. When you are ready for school you can come to have it back"

My brain is working slowly now.

Taking

Away

Credit

Card...okay. Fine. What-wait.. Card?!?

I jumped out of my bed like an earthquake's happening.

The only person capable of doing something so stupid is Maria. My step mum if you ask me who..

"Gbam!"

She slammed my fucking door!

To get ready for school..it takes 2hours at least. I mean I'll have my make up done..oh make that 2hours 30mins. I almost forgot I'll have to call my designer to replace the old things in my closet.

Been a year.

"Hello.. Maid Melissa to your service"

"Come in with 6 other maids and call my designer and the make up artist. I have to prepare for school."

x x x

"Can I get it back now?" I said in my fake high pitched voice. She looked away from the newspapers in her perfectly manicured  hands and eyed me from head to toe.

She never liked me.

Not that I like her too. The feeling is mutual. She's just 22years old please. 4years older than I am.

If you'll ask me, She's a gold digger. Just saying if you would ask..because I can't seem to fathom any other reason for marrying a man old enough to be your father.

Dad just had to marry a bitch like her.

"Answer me. I have to get to school. Give back my credit card."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll tell daddy"

"Daddy this.. Daddy that.. Oh, please.. Grow up"

"The one who isn't grown here is you. For marrying a man old enough to be your father. I mean.. Get some senses will you?"

"How dare you speak to your step mum like that?"

I laughed mockingly.

"And Maria White said it with so much ego.. Step mum? Is that something to be proud of? You obnoxious slut!"

Those words went deep as she widened her eyes and stared at me in horror. Her expression was soon replaced with a fake smile as her eyes settled on someone behind me.

"Hey girls. How's it going this morning?" Dad's voice confirmed my suspicions and I smirked. What a great actress she is.

"Good morning Daddy. I'm just about to go to school...right after collecting my credit card from Maria"

"So what is she waiting for? You don't want to be late.. Or do you?"

"No daddy. Now hand it over" I said faking a smile.

She handed it over with her stares throwing daggers on me like to say you win this time.

"I love you dad. See you later de LA maria" I chuckled.

I just love messing with her.

A/N: Commencement of Editing: 13/06/19.

Thanks for reading. Do me a favour by sharing your actual thoughts and clicking the star shaped button below. Thank you. 🌹