Chapter 1: Welcome Twins

< 3 Months Later>

I am due tomorrow so me and Matt are leaving tonight and being ready for tomorrow. "Bye River, ill see you soon." I bent down and kissed her on the forehead, Matt doing the same. "Where are you going mummy?" She replied. "She's going to go have your brother and sister, she will be home soon." Matt told her, "Auntie Amelia and Jade are coming over to take care of you, Is that okay?"

She nodded looking down, Amelia knocked on the door and Matt opened it letting the girls in, "Ill see you soon darling." I said before walking out the door, but just before I stepped out River came about and hugged my legs tight. She let go and stepped back towards the girls. "Bye darling." Matt said before closing the door and making his way to the backseat of the car, unlocking it and placing my bag in there, then making his way to the drivers seat and making our way to the hospital.

<Next day>

Holding one of the twins in my arms and Matt holding the other made me want to cry.

"Whats their name?" The nurse asked, I looked at Matt and smiled, "The boy is named Jackson Robert Smith, and the girl is named Emaa Alice Smith. And Emaa is spelled E-m-a-a."

"On June 13th at 12:01 pm Emaa Alice Smith was born, and at 12:03 Jackson Robert Smith was born." The nurse said repeating what she had written down on the computer for the birth certificates. "Oh, and by the way, I love their names." She turned and smiled. "Thank You." I replied with a huge grin, rocking Emaa back and forth and Matt doing the same to Jackson.

---

Just a short chapter to introduce you into the new book.

I hope you liked and enjoyed it!