Confused

Scarlers POV:

I woke up the morning after the party covered in blankets on my porch. My head was pounding and i couldn't remember what happened to me after i went up stairs. I rubbed my temple and tried to open my eyes but stopped abruptly when i heard rustling beside me. After a minute my eyes opened and landed on Kyle snuggled up extremely close to me.

"Fuck!" I whisper so as not to wake him but of course all in vain. 'Damn his alpha senses.' In a second his eyes shot open and he stood up with a hurry, stumbling a little as he still stared at me.

He avoided my more than likely hateful stare. 'Just what the hell happened last night!'

"So...umm..i guess your yourself again then?" Mumbled Kyle.

I broke from my thoughts and looked at him. The only thing i could say was "What did you do?" 'He must have done something right?' 'Why else would i be here with this horrible guy?'

His eyes instantly widened.

"i didn't do anything!" He quickly rebutted.

"Then why am i here with you??!" I almost screamed. I clenched my fist and took a deep breath. 'why the hell did this happen? I could have gone my whole life with out this! Dammit!!'

"You mean you cant remember?" he asked as he tilted his head like a house dog. I stared at him for a while, studying his breathing, listening to his pulse and watching his body language. By all accounts he showed no signs of guilt or lying.

After a few minutes I answer, " Not really I don't remember much after I went up stairs with luk...." I trailed off once i looked at his face. He was angry, hell beyond angry he looked as if he was about to kill someone. 'but why? why is he so mad? did i say something wrong?'

With out another word he almost bolted into the house, clawed hands clenched and teeth bared. I followed after him, finally realizing I was fully dressed with his coat over my shoulders. I held it close I followed close behind him.

"what the hell is going on Kyle? why arn't you saying anything?", I shouted to him from a few steps behind. Still no word from him as we made our way upstairs. I tripped going up do to my heels and lost sight of him but catched up just in time to see him punch Luke square in the face with enough force to kill a regular human. 'Fuck..'

I launch my self on Kyle's back as he draws his arms back to land another punch on Luke.

"STOP!!" I yell at the top of my lungs hoping it snaps him back from his consuming rage. I see him stop and I step away from him as he slowly turns to me. I give him a small smile. 'I missed seeing that side of him, he use to be so protective before...no i cant think about that now. hes different and I'm different from then.' I look at Luke on the floor holding his bleeding nose. 'damn... he's lucky that's all that broke'

"What the hell? You son of a bitch!!" screamed Luke as he got up.

"That just what u was gonna ask you! what did you do to scarlet last night you horn dog!!" Screamed back Kyle. Both at there limit, bearing their teeth.

"What the hell are you talking about? And how the hell is it your issue?" Answered Luke. Kyle"s face relaxed slightly and took a deep breath. He turned to me

"Tell him how you cant remember shit Scarlet." I give him an odd look

"Don't tell me your blaming Luke for me not remember last night..?"

Luke wipes his head towards me. "What do you mean you cant remember last night? scar this is a big deal!! what do you remember?" I then proceeded to tell them i remembered everything before i went up stairs with Luke. Both boys now seemed bothered.

"I swear i didn't do anything scar!" said Luke quickly when he saw Kyle look at him. "Also why the hell were you with him scar?" he added while he pointed at Kyle. i blushed furiously 'why the fuck am i blushing?'

I look down and then back up to Kyle. I instantly glare at him "Actually why was i with you? how did i end up with you in the first place Kyle?" I made sure to sneer at his name.

Kyle's face went blank as he looked at me. " i found you huddled and crying last night out on the porch. my mistake to try and be nice to you i guess." he said as he signaled to his jacket. I automatically threw it at him. 'what the hell happened to make me rely on him last night.'

"What do you mean? What happened?" asked Luke frantically.

Kyle looked at me his eyes warm but his face still blank. "I found you and held you until you fell asleep, you didn't say a word..."

I nodded not saying a word as i walked out. "Tell him i said he needs to collect his pack members and leave.." i tell Luke through the mind link as i walk to my room. 'I know i should be grateful to him for taking care of me in the state i was in, but i just cant forgive him for what he did to me and this doesn't make up for anything..shit how did everything get so messed up.' I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling trying to remember anything to help me sense of everything.

**************************************************************************

HERE WE ARE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I'LL UP LOAD MORE SOON I HOPE.

(sorry for grammer/spelling errors)

VOTE! COMMENT! ADD! FOLLOW! please... 3:

THANKS EVERYONE!