Festivities begin

Scarlets POV:

As i reached the stairs i looked at the massive crowd gathered at the bottom. My heads reeling.

At the audible 'click' of my heel all of the masked people silenced and turned in my direction. 'Ohhh shit, i hope i don't fall' i prayed as i made my way down the stairs.

Its hard doing so when you have the balance of a toddler and to make it worse high heels on. I just hope i don't break my neck..

Seeing my struggle Luke rushed up to me and held my hand. Once we reached the bottom i let go and smiled at him in thanks.

Then i turned to the crowd of people staring at me. 'Shit what do i say??!??' I quickly turned to Layla and Skylar for help. They just shrugged and smiled. 'Thanks for the help girls!! Ugghh' i internally moaned and smiled at the crowd.

"Thank you everyone for being here. I hope you have a fun night." I said and nodded to taylor to turn on the music.

As soon as the music was on everyone started dancing, chatting and of course drinking. Cause whats a party without alcohol.

I made my way around the crowd greeting and chatting with everyone as i passed. Once i reached the kitchen to get myself a drink, layla and skylar caught up to me lunging themselves toward me. As expected we fell on our faces.

"Well that never gets old!" Laughed layla as she helped skylar and me up.

"Yeah but it never stops hurting either", I pouted as i rubbed my bum.

Skyler just laughed and handed us a cup already filled. We smiled at each other and drank before turning to the entrance of the kitchen watching the crowd of people interact.

"Sooo have you felt anything yet?" Asked skylar not turning.

"Well...not yet.." I said with a sigh. Both of them turned to me with a sympathetic smile. I turned to them smiled and drank.

"But! Its still early. So i shall not give up!" I stated with a determined stance.

The girls laughed and patted my back. I of course with my baby deer legs swayed and almost lost my balance, before i quickly held onto the counter. 'That could of been embarrassing.' Layla held me up and laughed.

"God you never get better do you!" Laughed skylar as she grabbed my cup and put it on the counter. 'Well shit whats the use if being a lycon if i cant even walk straight?...' I grumbled.

Once i was stable i grabbed my drink and knocked all of it back. Enjoying the burn in my throat as the alcohol went down. I smiled at my girls and walked to the living room "lets get wild!!" I told them through the mind link.

**

30 minutes into the party my mask was off, along with my shoes as i danced with the person in front of me. My senses were fogged by the alcohol so everything around me smelled the same and looked blurry. I have been dancing and drinking non stop and honestly i felt like shit. I have yet to see any sigh to indicate my mate being here. My heart felt heavy but at the same time very empty.

Layla was with taylor probably hooking up in a dark corner by now. Skylar i lost track of about 20 minutes ago so knowing her shes probably doing keg stands somewhere.

I was still swaying with the stranger in front of me when i felt my stomach turn. I made a break for it to the side of the house i made it outside just in time to throw up. I could taste my lunch along with excessive amounts of alcohol.

When i was done i wiped my mouth and stood' well i swayed more then stood. Still foggy i held in to the post next to the door and looked at the sky, trying to regain my composure. God was i a mess if i were to actually met my mate i bet he would run for the hills right now.

Just then i heard the front door of the house slam open and dozens of foot steps running in. In my fogged daze i couldn't separate the smells so i wasn't sure who was here. But one thing was for sure.. One if them smelled amazing. Even with my senses weak i could smell the vanilla and cinnamon scent. It made my nose tingle and the hair on my back stand, but the aroma was soon forgotten when i saw skylar sway towards me.

"Hows it going with the mate hunt scar?" She asked as she sat and pulled me next to her.

"Not so good hun" i said with sigh.

"You'll find him soon i promise, and i bet he'll be everything you want!" She smiled at me.

"Uh-huh" i mumbled back. we sat there for about 20 minutes just talking. The party was getting wilder and wilder from the sounds i heard. Once we stopped talking me and skylar made our way inside again.

The moment i opened the door i was enveloped in the smell from before but it was stronger this time. I could almost taste the vanilla.

Skylar pulled me into the living room and thats when the smell slapped me in the face. Invading my every sense, i had to know what it was, i scanned the crowd. Most of the people still had on there mask so i couldn't know who the source was but i knew it was coming from the back corners of the house.

Layla rushed over to me handing me my shoes and mask i quickly put them on.

"I've been looking all over for you and sky!" she yelled over the music.

"Sorry! We needed a bit of fresh air!" i responded over the crowd of loud people. Ugh forget this.

'So how are you feeling?' I asked her through the mind link.

'Im good, still no luck?' she asked. I just shook my head as a response. I saw taylor making his way towards us. Once he reached us i assured them i would talk to them later and made my way toward the back of the house. Taking a few shots on the way.

By the time i reached the back i was once again foggy. I really have to learn to say no. Still trying to find the source of the candle like aroma i scanned over everyone again. I saw a guy towards the corner sucking faces with a curvy blond. They both had there mask on so i didn't know who they were, but even with my fogged senses i knew the guy almost being devoured was the source of the smell. I felt a sudden pang in my chest and turned away from them.

'The hell was that??!! Why did i feel hurt all of a sudden?' I internally ranted, but before i had time to stop i was basically right next to them. I could hear them and it was grossing me out, but along with the need to vomit i felt sadness and pain. As i was just about to turn to leave a dancing fool bumped into me and i staggered until i caught hold of the wall. Well what i thought was the wall. When i finally regained my balance i looked up to find myself looking at the greenest eyes i've ever laid eyes on, and a pair of brown eyes that looked a mixture of annoyed, confusion and lust.

I realized i was staring when i heard the guy cough.

"Do you mind?" Said the mystery man with a smirk.

*********************************************************************************

Im sooooooo sorry for taking forever to upload. I'll try and upload more! I promise. I hope you like it!

(Sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes)

Vote!!

Follows!

Comment!!

Thanks a bunch!!