The preperations

scarlets POV:

As soon as i arrived to school i was ambushed by a crowd of people. man they love me! ha yeah right they just like my parties.. "OKAY EVERYONE BACK AWAY A LITTLE! let me get off my bike first?" i shouted as i made a shoo movement with my hands around me.

When they backed up a little i got off my bike and dug into my backpack for the invitations for the party. i heard people shouting "you know im going!" "im so there!" "where my invite?" & "finally!!" i laughed a little and called my closest friends up to help me i knew they were in there somewhere.

"skylar! chase! layla! luke! taylor! come help me with these!" i smiled and hugged skylar and layla as they come up. They took the invites and started calling names. "thanks girls...where are the guys?" layla made a head movement towards the front. I could here them telling people to move, well chase was telling people to move the other guys were just following behind.

"were coming scar!" yelled chase. I smiled and handed the remaning invites to them as they came up.

Before i knew it i was being pulled out of the crowd, of course instinctably i fought to get out of the grip. When i looked up i saw luke i relaxed alittle more. He stopped just outside the school doors and turned around to look at me i was glaring at him but when i looked at his face i instantly softened. he's one of my closes friends, the longest i've ever been mad at him was 10 mins and thats because he dropped me in the lake over the summer while i was wearing my favorite summer dress i forgave him right after i got help from taylor to drop him in. god it was funny.....i snapped my self out of my train of thought and looked up at him. he was now looking at me alittle confused i smiled up at him and he returned the smile.

"why did you do that?" i asked a little annoyed he just chuckled and looked down at me "i wanted to ask you something." his face turned a little serious

"What is it then?" I asked as I looked at him intently. His brown eyes and messy hair always made me forget why I was mad at him, but right now all I saw was friendship in him..huh I guess he's not my mate damn! Well I can cross him out of my list of hopefuls. I got snapped back to reallity when he shook me lightly.

"Huh..what?" I looked up at a smirking luke, I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"What did you want?" I hissed out silently I hate when he smirks I feel like i just got caught doing something i shouldnt be.

He drooped his eyes from mine and started looking everywhere but me "i asked you if you meet your mate already..." he said looking at his shoes like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"oh...um no, not yet" its my turn not to look at him now.

his head snapped up at me and he perked up in an instant. "really?! i mean that sucks..so whos going to the party tonight?" he said while once again not meeting my confussed expression.

"yeah it does i guess...i think i invited half of the school" i laughed at the last part and he joined in as well. "yeah i saw that" he chuckled i instantly smiled up at him.

"im just glad that you know who isnt going" he frowned his brow as he said it and so did i.

"yeah you and me both.." i mutterd back.

We're talking about the bay side pack there another pack that lives in this town. there the type of wolfs that LOVE to show off the money they have. i mean we have money as well but you dont show it off 24/7, its annoying and the guys in the pack think there the gods of the school and can have any girl they want. ha! there cocky ass jerks! me and my pack cant stand them especially the girls, most of the girls from bayside pack are the school sluts. UGH! but the one i hate the most is there soon-to-be alpha he is the worst of them all. He can never keep it in his pants and has already sleeped with half of the girl population in the school, but enough about my little rant.

i looked up to see luke with his jaw squared and back straight..he was fumming.

i put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed his back with the other trying to calm him down. He seemed to relax a little with my touch and i was glad. "you okay now?" i asked softly, he nodded and i smilled.

"good" i whispered before i got captured into a bear hug. whats with people and grabbing me so roughly today?!?

"i...cant..breath.." i huffed out.

"sorry!" layla and taylor chuckled and let me go.

"it's okay" i smilled at them and looked at layla she was jumping up and down clapping her hands like she was 5 and in a candy store.

"tonight is gonna be great!" she said with a big grin. Taylor just looked down at her with adoration and pure love in his eyes and a hand around her hip. They knew they were mates since the beginning of the year when layla turned 18 and taylor turned a week before her. They looked so happy and perfect together i couldnt help but feel a little jealous at the sight of them so happy. i deserve to be that happy.

I shook my head and pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. When i snapped back to reality i was being dragged towards the building by skylar.

"lets go they're here" she said with a frowned brow. i already knew who she was talking about so i didnt even look behind me before i started walking to the building. I was just about to walk in when the most amazing scent hit me it was vanilla and cinnamon, but i shook it off when skylar yelled at me to hurry.

**********************************************************************

I sighed and sat down at the big table filled with people.

"whats wrong sweety?" asked layla as she looked at me worried.

i smiled softly she always worries to much. "i still haven't found him yet is all" i gave her a small smile and looked down at my food.

"dont worry scar you'll probably find tonight at your party" she gave me a big smile and i couldnt help but smile back.

"your probably right"

"i always am" she said with a smirk i laughed and nodded. after that we ended up talking about my party.

*********************************************************************

UGH!! i mentally cursed myself for letting skylar and layla talk me into letting them do my hair and make-up. I hate people touching my hair, but somehow they managed to convince me to say yes. I groaned as i felt a tug of my hair once again from layla.

"are you almost done?" i whined im really getting annoyed with all the hair pulling. "almost!" she whispered, Skylar was doing my my eyes so i couldn't really see the progress. I dont understand why she did my eyes it a mascarred theme i'll be wearring a mask most of the night! Well knowing myself thats a lie and i'll most likely take it off 20mins into the party.

"done!" chirped layla, skylar finished my make up and i looked in the mirror.

"oh my..." i trailled off as i looked myself over. skylar used dark colors around my eys to bring out my blue eyes and Layla did a half up do with the other half curled. i looked at them in amazment. "damn! shes speechless." smiled skylar. "we did good!" grinned layla as they high fived each other. i giggled and hugged them tight. "thanks girls! your sooo amazing!!" I pulled back and gave them a a big grin. "layla! hurry up!" taylor said from the bottom of the stairs. I laughed he dosnt like being away from layla only if necessary but thats what mates are suppose to be like. "i'll see you down stairs scar." layla said as she dragged sky out of my room.

I looked at the dress on my bed and smiled. It was short and ruffly it reached just above my knee and the back was longer it reached my ankle, The color is blue and it had jewels on the corset . i slipped on the dress and put on my gold mask. I looked my self over in the mirror and may i say i looked hot, im not vain or anything i just feel like since it is my day i should be able to compliment myself. I smiled at my reflection and put on my gold 4" heels which make me 5,8" [im short with out heels dont judge me.] I walked out and took a deep breath as i walked down the stairs. todays the day i chanted to myself.

*******************************************************

Not much but i wanted to upload something

Hope you all like it! :D

FAN!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

THANKS!!!