Kyle's POV

"Will all of you Shut Up!!" I roared through the pack mind link as they all bombarded me with complaints. I felt as they all flinched in surprise and fear at my harsh tone.

Its all scarlets fault!! Damn that girl always finds a way to make even the smallest thing my biggest problem! Its all because she refuses to invite anyone from my pack to her party that i get stuck with everyones complains!

I snapped out of thought and I realized that jake my best friend was knocking on my window and along with that realized that i had parked already as well. I opened the door and got out.

"Hey man!" He said as he slapped my back.

"Hey dude, is everyone here yet?" I asked as i sat on the hood of my car.

"Yeah there here" he pointed to Jessica , Lucy, xavier and Paulo. As two cheerleader wrapped them selfs around me.

"Hey guys!" I greeted

"Hey Kyle!" Smiled lucy

"So are we really not gonna at least crash the princess' party tonight?" Asked Jessica as xavier wrapped a hand around her waist. Like the possessive mate he is.

"Like we would ever miss a party!" Paulo smiled to me "right Kyle?!"

"You know it dude!!" I answered as i saw Luke talking to scarlet by the entrance of the school. That prick is always around her, but he will never hit on her. Well i hope he wouldn't.

"Yay!! Thats awesome!! We're going to party!" Lucy said excitedly. I smiled at her, she reminds me of the little sister i always wanted.

"So how are we gonna crash it?" Asked jake

"Well it is a masquerade after all so its not gonna be that hard" i smirked at him.

As i looked up to the front of the school scarlet was being dragged in before she walked on her, but stopped for a second and smelled the air right before going back in. 'That was weird'

Before i could pry on it jake was calling to me that the bell had rung, so we made our way into what i like to call my kingdom.