mates? no way!

hey everyone!! So ummm i took down the other version of the story... I had to many things going on at the time and didn't consentrait on the story and i apologies! So i deleted the old one and i am re-uploading the edited chapters up. Hope you like it!! :D 

***************************************************************************************** 

prologue

scarlet's pov:

I woke up happier than ever this morning. I looked out the big window behind my bed as i sat up. I couldn't help but smiles at the open woods right outside. I got up and made my way to the bathroom with the biggest grin on my face.

I know your probably asking yourselfs, why is she so happy? well i'll tell you. fist off im scarlet, scarlet blake. second its my 18 birthday which means i could find my mate from now on. and third im having the biggest party of the year in the pack house tonight and everyone is waiting for the invite. so now you know. Happy?

I took a quick shower and and wrapped a towel around my self. i comed down my raven black hair and only put on a little eye-liner so my blue eyes and red lips stand out compared to my pail skin. I put on some black sninny jeans and a blue shirt that said "biteme!" that my brother alec got me.I put on my favorite convers and looked my self in the mirror my "model" like looks (as luke says) always gave everyone something to look at and this outfit hugged my body right. i smiled at myself and grabbed my backpack and jacket.

I ran down stairs to see my parents and brother. grinning at me. "happy birthday!!" they all cheered in unison.

I laughed and looked at them. "thanks!"

my mom came up and ingolfed me in a big bear hug "i cant believe your 18 already!"

"i cant either" said my dad as he hugged me tight.

"are you guys trying to squezze juice out of me?" i joked as i broke from the hug. my mother laughed and smiled at me.

"its not everyday that an alphas daughter turns 18."said as she patted my head like i was 6.

"i know but-"

"i think your gonna be late scar!" said alec as he hugged me.

"if you dont leave now i wont be able to save you later." he said with a smirk. i laughed and grabbed my keys.

"Bye mom and dad! see ya alec!" i hollard as i left and got on my motorcyle.

kyle's pov:

Mmm i love the feel of warm silk in the morning. i opend my eyes and looked around my room as i tried to adjust to the bright light and think of what happend last night.  

I'm glad i'm a werewolf at times like this, cause as much as i drink when i party most likely i would of had a throbbing hangover right now. 

I looked to my side and say a girl with green eyes and blond hair looking up at me in awe. yuup i drank alot last night.  

Not that she was ugly she wasnt much to look at though. I got up put on some boxers and didn't even spear her another glance. i made my way to the restroom.

"Let yourself out before i finish" i said when i heard her stir on the bed as i closed the door. i heard her gasp and curse under her breath. eh, she shouldn't of got her hopes up. I'm not planning on giving up my party life just yet.

Oh i almost forgot im kyle, kyle green. I'm 17 and soon-to-be alpha of the bayside pack. Every girl has been on me since my birthday is in 2 day.

They keep hoping there my mate as if!  

There still a few days early for me to even know anyway. You dont know who your mate is until you turn 18, and trust me i'm not looking forward to that day.  

Ugh! i dont want a mate i dont want to be tied down, i like my way of life as it is right now.  

i sighed and got out of the shower i put on some jeans and a black shirt that showed my muscular frame and honestly i think i look good in it. I fixed my hair to a messy like look, and went back into my room.  

I smirked and read the note the girl left me. 'call me!' it said with her number and name at the bottom. I chuckled and grabbed my backpack and headed to my car.  

ha they never learn do they? they always seem to want more. damn im good! i thought as i drove to school.

*****************************************************************************************************************

i hope you guys like this. just a quick view at there diffrent point of views on mates. i'll add another chapter if i get a good responce on this. comment/vote/fan please! thanks! :D (p.s. sorry for spelling/grammer mistakes)