King Dice x Child! Reader x Devil [PART 2]

[ I believe the Devil is powerful enough to change shape. But only into this form]

It was the following day, Dice had been walking around the casino, the smile that he had last night had remained. He couldn't get your smile out of his thoughts. He walked into one of the large hallways, the heat rose as he walked down the hall. He opened the door, he was greeted by a large line of dead people, each one is judged by the large jury that sat in front of them. The devil looked very bored, Dice walked over, sitting by his side. A man dropped, his screams echoed as he fell, a woman rushed forward. "You have failed to repent for your sins." One of the demons said as the woman cried out. "Please, my daughter. Shes at home with some stranger I have to get back!" This got the devil and Dice's attention, "What is your child's name?" Dice's eye widen as he heard her answer, "Her n-name is (Y/n), please I must get back to her." the woman cried, Dice was filled with worry but, the Devil was furious. "You dare to use your child as a shield for your sins, people like you disgust me." His eyes glowed with rage, "wait, but that.." Dice mumbled he stood up, walking out of the courtroom the Devil trailed after him. Once the door closed the Devil hit the wall, "Damn it!" He growled, Dice grabbed his arm, he was going to say something when the Devil yanked his arm away, black dust surrounded him as he transformed into a large black and gray sabertooth tiger. A few details had been changed, his tail was pointed like his normal tail, his fangs hung slightly out of his mouth, his eyes still filled with rage as he dashed out of the hallway and out of the casino. Dice sighed, he jumped up and fell down on his portal, disappearing from the hallway. It was raining outside, but the Devil didn't care. He only had one thought, rip that man to shreds if dared lay a finger on you. The Devil only now realized that you meant a lot to him, his claws dug into the gravel road as he propelled himself up the mountainside. He padded to a stop, he saw King Dice throwing his weight against the door to your house. "Dice, whats going on in there?" He growled as he leaped forward, "I dunno, but she's cryin' and screamin'." "Move." the Devil growled, Dice, stepped to the side and watched as he threw himself through the wooden door. His red eyes glowed in a furious rage as he looked upon the scene. Your mother was beaten, dried blood formed on her head, then he laid his eyes on you, you were in a choke hold. The man was much larger, 6 ft at least, he had a demented smile painted on his face. "Take a step closer and I'll snap her neck. He watched as tear poured from your eyes as you struggled in his arm. Dice had stood still, while the Devil slinked back into the shadows. Dice's soul broke when he heard you call out his name between your sobs. This only fueled the Devils rage, he crouched low to the ground before he sprang up, sinking his teeth into the man's neck. Dice rushed forwards, tearing you from the man's arms before he pulled you into his chest. This was when he saw the damage the man did. You had small cuts and large welts on your arms and legs along with a minor cut on your forehead. He shielded you from the Devil's action towards the man. Let me tell you, you were lucky you didn't see it. You cried softly into Dice's vest, he rocked you slightly soothing you. You heard a soft click of nails on the old wooden floor, you turned your head, just enough to see. It was the Devil, his face slightly reddened but his eyes showed his true emotion, sorrow. "(Y/n)?" He asked, his voice soft, smoother than silk. "A-are you okay?" You turned your head, then crawled out of Dice's lap on latched your self onto the Devil's neck. You cried softly as he shifted forms. You felt his arms tighten around you as he leaned over to hug you. You feel asleep in the hug, Dice realized and smile. "She's asleep.." He said and he stood up, brushing off his pant legs, His eyes scanned the room, boy it was a mess. Cradling you in his furry arms, he opened a portal that he walked through, appearing in his large room. Dice had already got there and changed into sleepwear. He set you in the middle of the large king-sized bed. he sighed, his eyes soften more as he noticed all of the bruises and cuts that laid on your body. That monster, how could he have dared harm you, you are so kind and sweet, caring and silly. The thought of someone like you being hurt brought him to tears. But he didn't realize that he was crying until he felt Dice's hand on his back. "She'll be okay. Don't worry." He looked down at Dice, his worry slipped away slowly. Dice patted his back before walking out of the room. Dice was a Night-Owl that spent the night reading away. The sight and sat down at the other end of the bed. Ruffling his fur he laid down, he didn't even close his eyes when he heard you whimpering. He looked over to you as you shifted uncomfortably in your sleep. He rolled so was facing you, 'Nightmare?' He thought as he pulled you close to him. He basically curled around you like a large cat, but you snuggled into his stomach. He was so ecstatic but, he was too sleepy as he soon drifted off into sleep. Sometime later Dice walked into the room, his heart nearly melting as he looks at you and the Devil, of course, he snapped some pictures of the scene before he got into the bed, as he fell asleep he saw you smile as you crawled forward, sleeping in between the two.