Mugman x Cala Maria

(Okay Mugs and Cala Maria maybe be really OOC but, hey I just write the One-Shots)

Mugman and Cuphead had been flying over the waterfront scanning for any sign of a giant mermaid. "Her name is..Cala Maria. A giant mermaid that lives in the sea. Great advice Dice." he mumbled the last part as he looked over the edge of his plane, "Cala Maria, huh. Pretty name" Mugman said as a smile fell on his face. "Mugs come on you don't even know her how do you know if she's not really a mermaid but, some evil Sea Hag!" Cuphead said while wiggling his fingers at Mugman. The water in front of the boys began to boil, suddenly she was there."Yoo Hoo~" she said as she flipped the octopus over her head so she could see, Mugman was frozen, she was beautiful. Her sea green eyes landed on the brothers but, she kept her gaze on Mugman. Moving her hip in the water she began the fight by having two sea creatures, a sea turtle, and seahorse rise from the ocean. The sea turtle threw bombs at Cuphead while the Seahorse was playing with Mugman. She noticed only Cuphead was firing bullets at her, this made her stop to think about something giving Cuphead the advantage. "Now Bro! Come on!" He said as he turned into a large bomb and flew towards her. The impact made Mugman cringe as he watched as she flew into the water. As the water grew still the more confused the cup brothers became. "Where is she?" Cuphead asked, suddenly she jumped from the water and threw her tail at the brothers, Cuphead was prepared for this and dodged the attack but, Mugman was not. He screamed as he was knocked from his plane and thrown into the icy water below, his plane twirling out of control as it fell into the water. "Mugs!" Cuphead yelled as he watched Mugman disappear into the sea below. It did not help that when Cala Maria landed she made huge waves which brought Mugman further under the water. "Mugs? Mugman!" He yelled as he looked for any sign of his brother. Cala Maria was confused, "Who's Mugman?" She asked, stopping the battle, a concerned but confused look shown on her face. "My brother! You knocked him into the water, he can't swim!" Cuphead shouted, he looked like he was about to jump from his plane into the water. Cala Maria gasped and dove into the water. She might have been fighting them a second ago but, she was really a kind-hearted person by nature. Looking through the water she saw no sign of this Mugman, then she saw him. Mugman looked like he was trying to swim but failing miserably. But what scared her was the fact he began to twitch. (Note: if your drowning you'll begin twitching cause the larynx starts spamming, its the first stage of drowning called "Dry Drowning" and if the water is cold it might cause Cardiac Arrest Learning in a One-Shot who could have guessed?) She swam towards him before lifting him with her hand, she rose from the water, "I found your brother!" She said as she began pressing down on his chest, Cuphead had already managed to land on her hand and was helping with his chest compressions. Pushing Cuphead aside she lightly blew air into Mugman, mere seconds later he rolled over and began coughing up the water he had inhaled. "Mugs!" Cuphead yelled as he hugged his brother that was soaking wet. "I didn't mean for that to happen, and for that take my contract." Cala Maria said giving the brothers her contract. Cuphead thanked her before realizing they only had one plane. "How are we both gonna fit into the plane?" Cuphead asked himself but nearly fell over when Cala Maria began to swim towards the land, "You boys are just too kind to be doing the Devil's work you know?" She said placing the boys down on the beach, "Well bye-yah!" She said, with that, she placed a kiss on Mugman's cheek before swimming back into the deeper waters. Leaving Cuphead laughing and Mugman blushing. 

(711 Words Short but eh, I'll make up for it in another chapter)