Chapter 13: Not Him

Chapter 13

Not Him

*JARRED

"What?! Porsche I'm not really going to believe what you're saying right now."

"It's true. My friends were there. Krystal's not really in to you." she answered.

I don't really know how we ended up talking. Oh wait, I know. It's because I heard something about Krystal. It wasn't as good as I thought, but the total opposite of it.

She said something about the assigned task given to Krystal and that she just took advantage of me being there for her. Now she's telling me a guy named Dwade.

"Look, I'm not really going to believe whatever you're saying and about to say. I need to know first both parties before judging." and just like that I left her hanging behind, until she spoke again.

"Well you should know she's hooking up with Dwade!"

And with that I feel my nerves tighten, and bloods heating up. She doesn't have the right to say that in public! Plus, what does she even want?

"I don't believe you. And don't you ever talk about her that way again." I warned sternly.

"Why, huh? You're not even steady with her!" she retorted, and that's what made me look back once again.

"You," I pointed at her, making a tough face. She's still a girl Jarred, I thought. Fine! "Keep your mouth shut!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that. We'll see if you don't eat your words after tonight." she said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

Her smirk became more powerful. "Let's just say I've been the honest one around here." she took a step forward and held the collar of my polo. "Krystal, pay her a visit tonight, and oh you will see everything."

And this time, I was the one left hanging. No I won't go, because if I did I only let myself believe in what that bimbo said. There's no way Krystal's like that, especially now that our feelings were definitely peeking out of us.

Still, there's a part of me that wanted to go. For certainty, right? It wouldn't hurt a little to drive off to her place tonight, so it's settled. I'm going.

*KRYSTAL

Ugh. What do I have for a life now. Seniors were being a tyrant. God, I'm not their slaves or what. What did I ever do to them to receive this kind of treatment. They're like acting as if I'm their toy shared altogether.

"Oh, Krystal." the sophisticated Kelly called. Bet she has orders again.

I eyed her coldly and asked, "What now?!"

"Oh, nothing. I just need to send these files to Dwade, my boyfriend." she said, giving emphasis to the last word. "But I can't. Could you please give it to him instead?"

I'm really losing my temper now! But I can't do that, remembering the omnipotence of them. I sighed and calmed myself, giving her the sweetest smile I could ever fake. "Sure." and then she handed me folders and papers.

"He's by the locker room on third floor, first turn. So bye." she winked before gesturing her dramatic walk out, letting her golden hair flew before the wind.

Ugh.

So I did my way to the dude, following Kelly's direction. And there he is, probably seeking for something in his locker.

I coughed, catching his attention. "Are you Dwade?"

"Oh, yes. We already met before." he said with a smile. But I stood emotionless.