Chapter 6: Kicked Out

Chapter 6

Kicked Out

Gosh! The english class was very tiring. Talk about our essay-topic. "The Worst Person To Fall In Love With."

And honestly, the first thing or person that popped into my mind was Jarred. It's actually applicable into my part. I can't fall in love with him. So my essay went well thanks to him.

I received a text from Jarred,

From: Bestfriend Jarred <3

"Meet me at the Park tonight? 7pm sounds great?"

Replying...

To: Bestfriend Jarred <3

"Why should I? You invited me to have a dinner but then we're going to the park and you're not picking me up? Ugh. Then I'm not going. :p Hahaha!"

He replied back,

From: Bestfriend Jarred <3

"I'm not picking you up. ;p You're going anyway, I know it. *insert smug face here* Hah!"

That annoying. Maybe I should change his name to Annoying Bestfriend Jarred? Nah. It's too long. Should I remove the '<3'? Nahhhhh! Forget about the 'annoying', I'm keeping the '<3' Wait! Why did I even put a heart after his name?! No malice, Krys. It's ok.

To: Bestfriend Jarred <3

"Hey! Why are you so confident? >:/"

From: Bestfriend Jarred <3

"Because I promise you, I won't leave the park until you meet me there later. ;p And I know you can't resist your best friend. HAHAHA! See you later. :*"

He's annoying as ever. He's using my weakness. And he knew I couldn't stand him.

"BOO!" Tiffani bursted from behind.

"Hey!" I jumped. "You startled me." sighing in relief.

Tiffani laughed. "Why are you smiling at your phone? Let me see!" Grabbing my phone while I'm holding it up.

"It's nothing, Tiff. I just received a text message from some dupe." still preventing her hand from snatching my phone.

"Hmmm." Oh my gosh, she's thinking. "Maybe it's from Jarred hah?" she clapped her hands.

"Alright, alright. It's from him, so what?" I rolled my eyes, and unconsciously smiled.

"Woah? That smile! That smile!" she's looking at me weirdly and it's freaking me out. "I've never seen that before. Is there something going on between you and your best friend? Huh? Huh?" she smiled, smugly.

"Nooo. Of course there's nothing." I felt my face heating up. I'm blushing. I looked away from Tiff. She'll tease me even more then I have to blush even more. To every action, there is always an opposed equal reaction. Ring a bell?

"If you say so, hey maybe you two are—" Tiffani stopped talking. She's staring behind me, blushing. I looked behind, and there's Kirk. He's heading towards us. It's my time Tiff, grinning devil-ish.

"Hey what's up guys!" Kirk greeted us. I greeted him back. But Tiff? She can't talk, her face turned red. I can't help but to laugh at her.

"What's the matter, uhm. Tiffani, right?" Kirk asked Tiffani if he got her name correct, and she nodded in response.

"Oh-kay! So Krys." Turning into me. "I was wondering if you could tutor me in Math this evening?"

THIS evening? I can't, I already made plans with Jarred, or at least he forced me to.

"Sure, so seven?" I clapped my hands into my mouth. Did I just said that? My eyes widened in shock.

"Great. Maybe you should come over too, Tiffani?" he asked Tiffani, and she replied the same nod again but this time she giggled.

"See you later!" he waved goodbye.

I sofly tapped Tiffani's shoulder. "Hey! Snap out of it. He's gone."

"Am I dreaming, or is it just a fantasy" She sang.

I placed my hands in both of her shoulders and started shaking it. "Hey! Come on, listen. I really can't tutor him tonight. I already made plans with Jarred tonight. He's all yours." I grinned widely at her, looking innocent at the same time.

*JARED

Gee. This subject sucks. When will I use this x-thingy, y-thingy. Finding "X" is only useful for pirates. I might as well eat a zebra than study algebra.

"Mr. Deans!" Prof. Zee shouted.

He's giving me hell. I didn't know he's talking to me. "Yes, professor?" I asked innocently.

"Why are you not paying attention?!" he almost yelled. I just stared for an answer. And then he let out a heavy sigh. "First offense Mr." Then he carried on.

"Hey, what's up with you?" Kirked poked my back. But I didn't gave him my attention or else I will be sent out.

I still can't pay attention to his discussion. Instead, I looked out the window staring at the clouds. Thinking about how the things will work out in the near future, because I'm about to do something I know that I wouldn't regret.

Someone's throwing pieces of paper at my back. Again, they won't gain my attention. Until someone threw it on my head.

I felt the blood rush into my face. I stood up, loosing my temper. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I froze for a minute, looking around. All eyes on me, even professor Zee shot a virulent glare at me. I calmed myself down. I was about to take my seat when Professor, finally, sent me out.

I didn't felt anger towards Mr. Zee for sending me out. Honestly, I'm thanking him. I placed my unecessary things in my locker. The moment I closed the my locker, Porsche appeared from nowhere.

"HEY! Jarred!" she said, startling me.

"Oh! Porsche. You creeped me out. You're like a mushroom." I walked out, leaving her. But she catched up. She kept on following me eventhough she's not saying a thing.

Oh gosh. I don't want to lose my temper twice this day. I calmed my self down again and turned to her. "Why are you following me?"

"Because you're worth following." she laughed at her own joke but I remained expression-less.

"Oh-kay" I sounded awkward. "Do you mind leaving me here? I... I've got some important things to do." Trying not so sound sarcastic.

"Yes, I do mind. Why are you so cold? No. You're hot." she's trying hard to make a sexy-tone, but I looked away for a second and maked a face as if I were puking. "Jarred!" she yelled. Did she saw me? I am keeping my self from laughing.

"So," Porsche continued. "Let's go out tonight, like a date. I knew you like me"

I finally bursted out my laughter. "Who said that I like you?" Looking serious now, "I already made plans with my best friend, I'm sorry."