Warped - 21 *DENVER!

Chapter 21

I don’t know how long we sat in there but eventually Jake was at the door.

“Guys, you have to come out, we have interviews to finish,” Jake called gently.

“Alright,” Andy said shakily, wiping his eyes. I rubbed away the smudged makeup for him.

“Do you think you’ll be okay?” I asked him as we got up.

“We’ll see,” He said and wound his arms around me. “Just don’t leave my side.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” I said and kissed him softly before we walked out. We saw Bryan setting up and everyone was trying to arrange themselves on the couch. Andy and I sat on top with CC while Jake and Jinxx sat below and Ashley leaned against my knees.

“Oh god,” Andy sighed as we sat. He leaned against my shoulder and I kissed his head. I also took this glorious seating arrangement to braid Ash’s hair.

                Now I remember why Bryan’s interviews are so fun, he doesn’t care… He just doesn’t give a fuck.

“Are the boys taking care of you Lacey?” Bryan asked.

“Please, they’re spoiling me,” I sighed happily as Andy was still leaning on me.

“Oooh and what ended up happening with you two?” Bryan continued, meaning between Andy and I.

“I can’t see myself without her,” Andy said. “We’ve already been through too much.”

“Like that stupid fan boy,” I said and I felt Andy flinch.

                The rest of the interview was a riot but Andy and I were both beat by the end. Andy decided to put on a Batman movie while I fell asleep on top of him.

“Lacey, wake up baby,” Andy whispered. I opened my eyes to stare into his striking blue ones.

“You rang?” I said with a smirk.

“Dinner time!” He sang. His voice is something I’ll never get bored of, it’s just so low and sexy.

“M’kay,” I said and sat up carefully. It wasn’t anything special, just TGIF.

                Andy sat beside me and I leaned against him since I was still really tired.

“You better be ready to play tomorrow,” Ashley taunted across from me.

“I just need sleep,” I replied with a yawn.

“When are we playing your hometown?” Jake asked me.

“July 15th,” I replied.

“I better get to meet your friends,” Andy said.

“You will, but it’s not for a while,” I told him.

                About a week later, my stitches had healed so much more and we were in Kyle and David’s hometown, Denver. Once again, we were in a tattoo shop.

“You’re crazy,” David told me. Ashley was getting a new one today too. The only ones with me today were David, Kyle, Sierra, Ronnie and CC. Well, I guess Ash counts too. I was getting We Came As Romans lyrics on my chest in their script. God knows what Ashley was getting but it was going to be painful on his ribs.

“I don’t mind taking care of tattoos on tour though,” I told Dave as the artist put the stencil on me.

“That looks good,” CC told me. Ash was beside me, looking at his.