Warped - 12 *Interviewzzzz

Chapter 12 

                So I walked down the hill to see none other than Bryan Stars. THE Bryan Starzzzz.

“I thought you lived in Nebraska,” I told him. He laughed.

“Yeah, well I just had to come interview you and Andy, you guys have had a crazy few days,” he said. I nodded and texted Andy.

Bryan Stars is here to interview me. Haul your ass over here if you can.

I waited for a reply but didn’t get one. We started anyways.

“So, Lacey. Are you really stuck on the Black Veil Brides bus all summer?”

“Of course, I’ve only been with them a week and it’s driving me mad,” I laughed.

“I feel for you, an hour with Andy once every few months is all I can handle. I can’t believe what it’s like to be with all of them, all the time.”

“It’s different, but not really hard, I mean we all get along,” I told him.

“Which brings me to my next question! Some people saw you and Andy out alone for dinner a few nights ago,” He started but was cut off by none other than Andy himself.

“What about our dinner?” He asked, slinging an arm over my shoulder to try and look cool.

“Ow, ow, ow,” I wiggled out from underneath him.

“Sorry,” He said.

“So, were you two on a dinner date or something?” Bryan asked.

“Bryan, I don’t think you’ve met my new girlfriend yet, this is Lacey,” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“It was one date,” I pointed out.

“But admit it, you’re hooked,” He joked. Again I just rolled my eyes and tried not to smile too widely.

“That’s quite something,” Bryan said. “It’s kind of cute, the two cripples.”

“Do you want me to make you a cripple too? And you will not be included in this circle,” I threatened.

“I was warned you have a temper,” he said. I nodded.

“Now, what happened to the two of you?” Bryan asked.

“Well, you go first,” Andy said to me. I sighed.

“I was finishing my show when the boys tried to play a prank by kidnapping me on stage. However, there was some crazy boy being held by security that I had to deal with. He thought I knew him and attacked me when I said I didn’t, because I really didn’t. He tried to strangle me and left a huge claw mark down my stomach that had to be stitched up. Later in the day, he tried again and attacked the bus. Andy went out and started fighting with the kid and the rest of the boys followed. I was watching from the window because my stomach hurt like a bitch and it still does. Anyways, I saw the little brat punch Andy in the ribs and how Andy fell to the ground. I ripped the stitches open, running out to him as the rest of the boys pinned the crazy kid down. Before I could help Andy, he got up and then security came to get the kid and Ronnie Radke had to help me to the hospital along with Andy.”

“How did the forehead happen?” He asked.

“Oh, I sat up in my bunk and bashed my head,” I explained.

“And what about the rest, that’s what everyone wants to know,” Bryan asked. I laughed.

“Those are just new tattoos that I got as an early birthday thing that I’m trying to protect from the grime out here,” I said.

“Can I see?!” Bryan asked excitedly. I sighed.

“Andy, help me out,” I asked. We stripped off and I showed him all my tattoos.

“There’s a lot,” he said.

“It took an entire evening, a ton of hours and lots of support when it got painful,” I said, looking up into Andy’s beautiful blue eyes. He smiled down at me.

“Did it hurt?” Bryan pressed.

“Not really, just my neck and wrist,” I said. Hilarity ensued as Andy ate some more of the questions, AND lit them on fire AND I stuffed them in my bra.

“Now I really want those back,” he said. Andy glared at him and I just laughed.

“We’ll have to do this again,” Bryan said. I agreed. It was productive. We went back to the bus and found Ashley sitting on the steps.

“Are you missing your whore?” I teased. He just laughed.

“No, I’m missing alcohol,” He said. I climbed in the bus and found my hidden bottle of wine. It was red, and I honestly hoped he enjoyed the gestured. I grabbed two of his glasses and filled them. His eyes went wide when I brought him one.

“This is from my secret stash,” I whispered and handed him a glass. I leaned against the bus and drank my own.

“I love you,” He told me after the first sip. I laughed.

“Your welcome,”I told him. “I’m not that fond of soda.” He laughed.

“Neither is Andy,” We said together. “I know,” I clarified. They looked at me, astounded.

“What? Is it so wrong that I watched Chance and Andy?” I tried to defend myself.

“We should have the three of you do another short clip of it, those were funny,” Ashley joked.

“Hmmm, how about no?” Andy said with a smirk.

“Oh no, we are doing this next time Chance is around,” I told him and that was the end of the conversation. Soon, Ash and I made it to the bottom of our glasses and I went to refill them. Just then, Christian caught me.

“Stealing wine from our dear Ashley? Shame Lacey!” He said dramatically.

“It’s mine, don’t tell anyone,” I told him. Soon, we all congregated outside. It didn’t take very long until we were all intoxicated enough to get more honest than we should be.

“Hey, Lacey, favorite thing about everyone here, go,” Jinx said.

“Okay uhhhhh,” I said turning to Ashley.

“Yesss?” He hissed.

“I like your whores, they’re fun to embarrass.”

“Okay, next,” He said pushing me towards Jake.

“You have mad guitar skills.” Next was Jinx.

“I like you because you’re short and I don’t feel like a midget next to you.” Then CC.

“You’re laugh is funny.” And lastly, Andy.

“I love your eyes, they’re too blue to be real,” I admitted and he wrapped his arms around me.

“I love your hair, it always smells nice,” he told me. I drowned the rest of my glass and decided to go to bed.

“Coming Andy?” I called from inside.

“You make it too easy,” He commented.

“Well, what can I say? I’m a dirty kinda girl,” I said with a smirk and changed into some shorts and one of the guys shirts. Whose, I could not tell you.