Chapter 24 - * THE END

Chapter 24 - *THE END

                Eventually, the day came where Warped tour was ending. I barely stopped crying all day and Andy had to force me to suck it the fuck up for a half hour so I could play my show. Everyone was pretty emotional but things were looking up when Monica came and crashed our party at the barbeque. I was cuddled up with Andy, talking to all our friends.

“Lacey!” Monica looked like she’d been running.

“What?” I asked, sitting up and feeling Andy just lean against my back.

“Fearless wants to sign you, you can stay in California if you want starting tomorrow,” She said and I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

“OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOURE NOT KIDDING,” I screamed a little.

“NO I’M NOT!” She said and we laughed and got to be excited.  She ran off to go make new plans for tomorrow when I had to go somewhere to live. It started getting late and Andy and I ended up sitting away from everyone on top of a picnic table.

“So we get to live close to each other now,” Andy said and I looked up at him with a huge smile.

“I’m so excited I don’t even have words,” I took comfort in the fact that he was smiling just as big as me.

“I just have one really big question for you,” Andy started and sat cross legged, facing me and only holding my hands in his.

“What?” I asked suspiciously, praying for the best.

“Would you like to come live with me?” He asked nervously. “I don’t know what I’m going to do if I don’t get to spend every second with you.”

“Andy, please don’t tell me you’re kidding,” I pleaded, hoping he meant it.

“Of course I mean it baby!” He said confidently. “I know we haven’t been together for that long but I want to be around you and I want to make you happy. And keep you safe.”

“I would love that Andy,” I said and felt the tears fall down my face. Andy pulled me into a tight hug.

“Baby, why are you crying?” He asked as I hugged him back.

“Because I’m so damn happy,” I replied and he pulled back to kiss me. “Did you just take a picture of us kissing?” I was giggling.

“Maaybe,” He laughed and I saw him post it on twitter. “I love you baby.”

“I love you too Andy,” I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

                I rode back to LA the next morning from Washington to Andy and Chance’s place. We had the whole day of driving but Andy was still asleep and I was hungry so I walked out to see Ash and Jake making food.

“Mornin sunshine,” Ash grinned and handed me a bowl. “How’s loverboy?”

“Sleepy, apparently,” I laughed and stirred some brown sugar into my bowl of oatmeal. “It’s okay though, now we’ll have lots of time together.”

“I heard about that,” Jake grinned. “Good for you two though. You definitely have a different set of circumstances so don’t let people judge you two.”

“Thanks Jake, I won’t,” I said and ate my oatmeal.

                I ended up cuddling up with Ashley on the couch while we read more Andley fanfiction. I was laughing so hard I think I woke Andy because he was so confused when he walked in. I had my head in Ashley’s lap, both of us dying of laughter while his Mac on his knees.

“Uhhh, do I want to know?” Andy asked and rubbed his hair.

“No,” I giggled and sat up properly. Andy ended up sitting on my lap but he was light so I didn’t care. I just wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

“Wow, props to you for tolerating his bony ass,” Jake laughed and so did Ash while Andy pouted.

“I’m going to pull on that lip ring in a minute baby,” I told Andy and he smirked.

                The drive took pretty much all day so the last time we would all be together for a while was dinner that night. We all looked like hell, we were smelly and gross and I feel bad for the people at Denny’s. Jake and CC decided to be obnoxious while Ashley and I were still laughing about before when we were reading. Needless to say we tipped them well.

                We dropped off Jake first, then CC and Ash and lastly was Jinxx but Sammi came up to say hi because she’d heard that they kept around and I wasn’t going crazy.

“Hey girl!” She squealed and I jumped up to hug her.

“Sammi!” I laughed and the boys must’ve been wanting to shoot themselves.

“You should come over one day while the boys are at work and we can talk more okay? But you should probably be getting that one to bed,” She meant Andy.

“Of course, I need some time away from his crazy and it’ll only be worse because of Chance,” I sighed dramatically, even though I was only kidding.

“I have more up my sleeve,” Andy groaned and I laughed as Sammi and Jinx went back in their house while Andy and I were driven back to his place.

“What did you mean Andy?” I asked curiously.

“I meant that I talked to Chance, he’s getting a new roomie and we need to go apartment shopping,” He said sleepily. “You can have whatever you like baby.”

“Are you being serious?” I asked, half excited and half scared.

“Yes, you can pick whatever you want,” He told me. “I have too much money anyways.”

“Because that’s a valid reason,” I said and snuggled against him.

“I know,” He grinned. “But I want it to be just you and me. No interruptions, no roommates. And most importantly, no bandmates.”

“That’s better,” I sighed and smiled, thinking about everything that was going to happen in the future. We’d already been through a lot, what else could happen that’s worse?

A/N: THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL AT SOME POINT IN TIME. I'M STARTING IT RIGHT NOW. BUT THIS IS THE END OF WARPED.