Royals

There's a fine line between scandals and peace when it came to the British Royal Family.

Or that's what Isabella Clarke seemed to have learned.

After Ginny's post blowing out of proportion, Isabella Clarke was left no option but to have police escort with her at all times. Much to her disappointment, she seemed to realize and dwell on the fact that this would be the case for the rest of her life. Constantly followed. Constantly watched.

Like a bird in its cage.

They haven't had declared of the engagement publicly just yet- or the palace haven't declared it yet. So truthfully, even if it did happen and they're engaged, the engagement the public knows is merely speculation. However, a speculation is enough to have her and her parents hunted down terribly by the press and paps. And then, adding to the whole media circus, Isabella Clarke was told by Harry that she has to formally meet the royals.

Which is, in both their opinions, long overdue.

"They won't call you Bella. They'll stick to Isabella." Harry said as he watched his fiancée rummage through her closet for a proper attire. "And, seriously, you can wear anything you like. Stop being so nervous. You'll be a part of us soon."

Bella sighed and gave out a small laugh, "You make it sound like I'm joining a cult."

"Well, technically marrying one." Harry joked back making Bella giggle from the closet. "Seriously, sweetheart." He sighed walking over to the closet where Isabella is and getting in before starting to rummage on her hanged clothes as well.

Bella watched the prince go through her clothes in deep thought in surprise before asking, "What are you doing?"

"Helping." The prince said simply before pulling out a white lace Reiss dress that Bella had no idea was in her closet. "This should be good." He commented.

"How did that get in there?" Bella asked completely forgetting the fact that Harry is choosing her own clothes. Then she suddenly knew the answer to her question and she groaned, "Mom." She realized and remembered that her mom, who knew of Bella's lack of interest in anything involving shopping, usually buys her clothes and takes liberty into filling her closet.

"Here." Harry suddenly reappeared handing over a pair of navy blue suede heels from L.K. Bennet and Bella gave the prince a questioning look. "This is good enough for granny- I guess-"

"-wait what?"

And Harry can already sense the panic arising on the doctor. It is no secret that Queen Elizabeth II is still not that fond of Isabella Clarke. However, with the impending marriage, King Charles had finally made his mother budge and agree to a dinner with the doctor. "It'll be fine." Harry quickly comforted touching Bella's arm comfortingly yet her eyes remained wide. "She'll be nice, I promise."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to get nervous." Harry reasoned out and Bella walked past him towards the bedroom- clearly more anxious than ever. When he got out of the closet, he saw Bella struggling to unzip the current dress she's wearing. So he walked over and touched her hand to stop her struggle and unzipped her dress himself. "It'll be fine. I promise." He said again and Bella sent him a small smile.

"I'm just scared. I haven't really made a good impression on her."

"She'll think otherwise once she meets you properly." He assured kissing the nape of her neck tenderly. He breathed in deeply trying to calm himself quickly. "You should get dressed before.." he trailed off and Bella nodded feeling the hard on Harry has.