What Happens in Vegas

There's a saying that goes 'What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas'. Well, everyone knows that; it was just terribly unfortunate for Harry to have a scandal involving Las Vegas. However, Harry wanted this trip to be different. The weekend he had been with friends for what is called 'The Wild Weekend Part 2', Harry found himself feeling different; he didn't long for the parties, the alcohol, or even crave to look at hot girls. No.

Being with Isabella Clarke, Harry felt entirely different. He is always kept on his toes- in a good way. Every day, it is proven that it will take him a while to probably know Isabella fully. He always wants to be with her, to talk to her, to listen to her, and to know more about her. Many would think that knowing her for a year and a half now would make him bored. But, no.

Bella still surprises him.

The prince is yelling at the top of his lungs in horror and fear and adrenaline as he sat on the passenger side while Bella drove like a maniac around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway; given that she is supposed to speed and make use of the ever famous engine of their rented Lamborghini Aventador SV. "BELLA! ISABELLA!!! HIT THE BREAKS!" he continued yelling as they neared a corner and seeing Bella with no intention of even slightly slowing down. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" he yelled and Bella only answered him with a laugh while pressing the clutch, changing gears, and then speeding some more as if she's a professional race car driver.

"LET ME DOWN! LET ME DOWN!" Harry yelled seeing the pit stop where he can see his friends standing and watching the show.

They passed by in an almost blur.

And there you are thinking that it's going to be a normal day. His mind taunted and Harry gripped the handle above his head. He woke up today with a kiss on the lips from Bella which quickly went into a heated make out session not until Thomas van Straubenzee decided to burst in their room to tell them that lunch is ready. During lunch, his friends got a good conversation with Bella even if they had thrown a few sexual innuendos here and there.

But now, he feels like he's living the last seconds of his life.

Albeit, he trusts Bella with his life but seeing a woman like her drive around like a maniac makes him nervous and uneasy especially when he's at the driver's seat. Finally, Bella parked on the pit stop with Harry breathing heavily on the passenger's seat. Turning to smile at Harry who probably looked like he's having a heart attack, she asked "Would you like another lap?"

Harry looked at the woman beside him incredulously. He still couldn't believe that driving like a maniac is one of Bella's talents. "Where the fuck did you learn to drive like that?" he asked incredulously and Bella snorted but forced herself to not laugh at Harry's reaction. "I feel like my legs are bloody jell-o. I'm serious."

Bella now laughed before leaning in and giving Harry a quick kiss on the lips. "You love it."

The doctor got out of the car and watched Harry wobble out of the Lamborghini; she chuckled before turning to look at his friends who are standing by the shade with open mouths. "What?" she asked the three men as she passed by them to grab a drink of water by the fountain.

All she heard as she passed by was Arthur telling Harry, "Mate, we all drive like pussies."

They spent the afternoon at the speedway. All men became Bella's passengers much to Harry's annoyance. It is absolutely amusing for Harry to watch his friends fawn over his girlfriend. Arthur Landon, who makes sure that he's never caught in a picture with Harry, is taking selfies with Isabella Clarke like she's an old friend.

"I'm your friend." Harry said jokingly as he wrapped his arm around Bella's shoulders and pulling her to him and away from Skippy who's now taking selfies with her with wacky faces- kissing the top of her head. Bella, in turn, looked up at Harry with a smile on her face.