Trouble Finds You

Ever since Bella had been back in England, the rumors started getting worse. It would range from Bella and Harry being engaged soon to the couple having broken up because they rarely see them together. Everyday is a different headline that Bella had become immune to it- until one of her patients wold ask her about her relationship with Prince Harry.

Truthfully, as she would think about it, Harry seemed to have gotten it easy between the two of them. However, she does not blame him. She's an easier access than the prince.

"Breathe in deeply." Bella calmly instructed Elizabeth Edwards as she checked the dilation of her cervix. The pregnant woman whimpered but relaxed after a few seconds. "Well, you're three centimeters dilated." The doctor said pulling her hand out of Elizabeth's opening and giving her a small smile as she took off her gloves. "I would like you to be admitted as soon as possible. If you can, you can go straight to the Admission Office after your check with me- I'll send over my request to them."

Jerry Edwards, Elizabeth's husband, smiled at the doctor. "Is a normal delivery possible?"

"Of course." Bella smiled at the husband who's now helping Elizabeth sit up. She watched as Jerry smile at his wife, who looked nervous, lovingly. "Nervous?" she asked making the Edwards look at her.

Elizabeth licked her lips and nodded, "I'm scared of the pain."

"We can use a half body anesthesia, you'll be awake but there won't be pain." The doctor offered and she saw Jerry gulp. She can see that the Edwards is not as 'financially gifted' as her other patients. From what Elizabeth had told her during her check-ups, Jerry works as a humble baker for a small bakery down in Reading and he really is working hard to have Elizabeth be checked by Bella because the doctor had been recommended for high risk pregnancies. Both in their mid-thirty's, they haven't had the chance to finish school due to lack of finance.

Elizabeth sighed, "No, no. Doctor, it's ok. We don't have-"

"-I insist." Bella said cutting the woman off. "It's on me. I'll do the best I can to help you. Please, just use the money for your baby's needs."

"Oh you're too kind." Jerry said smiling. "Thank you so much. You don't know what this means for us- now we know why the prince likes you." he continued, his eyes tearing as he sent a loving look again at his wife.

Bella just smiled before finishing her request leaving the couple alone to compose themselves. As she got out of her consultation office, she saw Kathy talking with a male nurse by the reception desk all the while twirling her hair. Bella smiled and decided to pass her request to the admission office personally. "Doctor Clarke." Francesca Meyer, the admissions manager, greeted standing from her seat when Bella came in the room. "What can we do for you?"

The doctor smiled at Francesca, "I have an endorsement for admission." She answered handing over her request. "And can you advise the accounting office that I want no bill for this patient?"

"Free of charge?"

"Yes."

Very rarely does the Clarkes give a patient a free bill. Actually, they never had; the most the Clarkes usually give is not charging Professional Fees to the patients. Reluctantly, Francesca nodded and said, "I'll see what I can do."

As soon as Bella got out of the Admission's Office, her phone started vibrating in her pocket and she looked at the screen and saw Harry's name and picture. She smiled and answered it immediately with a coy, "Hey, hot stuff."

Prince Harry, who had been in Las Vegas with a few of his mates, gave a little laugh. "How's my doctor?" he asked before shushing Thomas who suddenly tried to grab Harry's phone from him. Harry quickly locked himself inside the bathroom. "I hope you're doing well without me." He said sitting on the toilet.