Chappy 60

(Y/n) laid Katsuki's bed, feet kicked up and crossed at the ankles behind her while she wrote her notes. Katsuki sat on the floor, back leaning against the bed as he did his homework. The girl had temporarily changed into his clothes since she preferred to sit however she wanted without having to worry about her short skirt riding up. Not that Katsuki minded her wearing his clothes, he actually loved it, even though he complained while giving them to her.

It was becoming the normal routine for them as after school, they'd finish their training practice and head to each other's homes to do their homework then one would leave for their home when it got late.

(Y/n) hummed along to the music that blared from the boy's sound system. The volume was high but not loud enough for the neighbors to call the police on them. Besides, his parents were out so they had the whole house to themselves.

The female glanced at Katsuki, whose head was next to hers, and smiled. He was subtly lip-syncing the words to the song despite the usual angry look etched on his face.

"You know it's weird how your playlist isn't filled with songs that are all angry and screamy like you are," the girl chuckled. "I expected it to be hard metal."

"Shut up," Katsuki muttered without looking at her.

(Y/n) giggled and returned back to her work. The song changed and her face lit up.

I love this song!!! Coincidence how this guy has it though...

(Y/n) started singing the words, her head swinging side to side with the smile still on her smile. Her (e/c) eyes trailed back to Katsuki who was still lip syncing, resorting to watching him instead as he got into the zone. It was fascinating for her to see him actually enjoy something else rather than scream all day and coax every breathing thing to fight him. But then she reminded herself that he was still a teenage boy and also acted like one from time to time.

When the beat dropped, Katsuki started nodding his head in sync with it. The smile on the girl's lips grew even wider upon seeing this.

"Aaww~" she cooed, making the boy stop his head movements. "Look at you, being all adorable and shit~"

The boy turned to glare at the laughing girl over his shoulder. "What the fuck?! I'm not adorable!!!"

"Says the blush!" she laughed, shifting all her weight on one arm to pinch his cheek with the other hand.

Katsuki batted her hand away, his blush blowing up the more. He still wasn't used to (Y/n) teasing him about his 'adorable' moments, those moments when his guard would be lowered and he'd act out of his usual hot-headed character.

"Will you fucking shut up?!!!" he snapped but his angered voice did nothing to waver her mischievous smile.

"Awww he stuttered."

"Shut the fuck up!!!"

"Shhhh!" the girl briefly placed a finger to his lips before patting his head. "It's okay, it's going to be our little secret."

Katsuki swatted her hand once more, his eyebrows twitching in bottled up anger. "Shouldn't you be going home right now?!"

"I was actually. Like what? Fifteen minutes ago? I just figured you'd be lonely without me."

The ash-blond scoffed and looked back at his book. "Fucking idiot. School's tomorrow, you have to sleep early."

(Y/n) dramatically gasped and narrowed her eyes at him. "Is...Fireworks actually...caring?! Oh my! Oh my my my my my!"

Katsuki's whole body shook, the pencil in his hand snapping into two in his clenched fist. He chose to keep silent, knowing that if he answered back, (Y/n) would only find another way to use his words against him.